fbpx

SecertHope: Possible Mis-Shipment. Anyone get the unicorn I was supposed to get?

Home Forums Miscellany Community SecertHope: Possible Mis-Shipment. Anyone get the unicorn I was supposed to get?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Please don’t leave feedback here – I know that’s not allowed on the forums. Feel free to PM me.

I’m very worried about a transaction, and I was hoping one of you had heard from SecertHope or that she herself would come forward. I paid her $350 for a unicorn and also sent her my Bat Ear Fox and a Baby Poad in trade for one of her young poads. I sent mine on Tuesday the 20th as we agreed and my part of the trade has been confirmed delivered to her. But she has never sent me any indication she has shipped my purchase and trade. She surfaced midweek to say she was busy but would send me tracking “within the hour” but then nothing, and no responses to any of my PMs. Clearly, I’m feeling very taken advantage of – I’ve had people ship to me later than agreed but they were always very communicative about delays. This radio silence makes me extremely uncomfortable.

Does anyone know if anything tragic has befallen her? I hope she is OK and I hope to hear from her ASAP.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
      Participant

In the spirit of keeping everyone updated, I thought I’d let you know I have heard from Secerthope. She says my package will go out tomorrow morning. I will update you all again when I have the tracking number, and again when the package arrives.

Thanks for all your comments and help.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        Gothic - Mahogany

Natasha
        Participant

Good News! I have received a tracking number and it looks like the package is on its way. I’ll update again when it arrives. Thanks to everyone for the encouragement.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          Gothic - Mahogany

Natasha
          Participant

I’m updating everyone as I said I would. I did receive the package from SecertHope, HOWEVER there is a problem. I received the poad I traded for, but the incorrect unicorn was sent. I purchased the unicorn in red square in this photo and I received the unicorn in front of him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I went back through my messages with her, and I was very clear as to the one I was purchasing describing him as “the yellow-eyed one with the light blue face and spots.” I’m hoping this was a simple shipping error. If you have recently done a trade/purchase with Secerthope and were supposed to get the unicorn I was sent, please contact me. Also, if you received the unicorn I purchased, please get in touch as well. Hopefully this is just a case of mis-shipment and we can work something out.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            Gothic - Mahogany

Scathach
            Participant

Any news?

Life is beautiful.

Natasha
              Participant

I heard back from her yesterday. She claims she thought I wanted the other one, and she doesn’t know if she’s sold or traded the one I agreed to purchase. She says she’s checking the packages she has waiting to ship out to see if it’s there. I’ll update as I hear more.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                Gothic - Mahogany

Scathach
                Participant

I hope you get everything sorted out.

Life is beautiful.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Me too-I wish you the best of luck

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.