fbpx

Sculptures to Trade for Windstones..?

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Sculptures to Trade for Windstones..?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

Hi everyone! I wanted to post that I have a few sculptures available in my etsy shop that I would also be willing to trade for windstones. There is a link to my etsy shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/scenceable to see what is available and for general pricing.

Here are some photos of the two I have:

I don’t have too many windstones, and so I don’t have a “set” want list. In general I like the equines and dragons most, but might also be interested in griffins or flap cats.

some things I am looking for:
      -white mother unicorn
      -white grand unicorn
      -any grulla unicorns
      -any black unicorns
      -white hatching pegasus
      -brown mother dragon

-I don’t have any white, rainbow, or emerald peacock dragons
      -ruby, gold, and amethyst are my favourite dragon colors
      -I don’t have any fledgling, young oriental, “royal” hatching, or larger (emperor, rising spectral, etc) dragons
      -lap, spectral, mother, and scratching are my favorite poses

…so for example, an amethyst mother or a rainbow lap would be most wanted, if that makes sense.

basically if you’re interested just let me know what you have and we’ll go from there. I’ll trade for anything I don’t have. (if it’s a dragon or horse, others it depends) Generally with trades I’m not super picky about matching dollar to dollar. Also I’m not too picky with windstone condition, chips and things are ok 🙂

In the past I have done commissions/ custom sculptures in exchange for windstones. At the moment I am fairly swamped and am unsure about taking on more of these right now. If you are interested and wouldn’t mind waiting we can probably work something out. But for the most part, the point of this post is to offer those 2 for trade 🙂

I am aware that the new forum is a bit buggy and confusing right now so if it is easier to email me please feel free! scenceable@hotmail.com.

scenceable
      Participant

giving this another bump… I am currently also trading commissions (sculptures customized to your preferences) for windstones. Feel free to send me a pm if interested.

Bodine
        Participant

Those are really fine.Very,very nice. 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Rachel
          Participant

If I had something to trade for that grey one, I’d be all over that. I can’t believe she hasn’t sold, yet. Unfortunately, I just had a massive vet bill (kitty’s recovering, thank goodness), so no purchasing for me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.