fbpx

Sculpts that are no more

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Sculpts that are no more

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Melody wrote:

littleironhorse wrote:

With the retirement of the Peacock color, comes the side effect that the Spectral Dragon (sitting) is no longer available at all… With that in mind, is there any chance that he will be offered in another color any time soon?

Oh, right… Hmmm, I guess we will have to paint him in something. I’m glad we have you guys watching out for us.

With that said, I thought I would compile a list of all the sculpts that are now no longer in current production:

Hatching Empress
        Spectral
        Rising Spectral
        Hatching Emperor
        Male coiled dragon
        Mother coiled dragon with egg
        and of course, the Old Warrior

Just as a friendly helpful reminder ๐Ÿ˜†

I also think all of these would be breathtaking in gold! Especially the rising spectral and hatching emperor/empress

littleironhorse
        Participant

I didn’t mention most of those because, although they are not available as regular production, they are still available as limited production, direct sale from Windstone. So they haven’t really disapeared yet.

But, you’re right, I didn’t think of both coiled dragons and I guess we can add the oriental dragon to that list. I admit I haven’t really looked at any of the other creatures because I only collect western dragons.

Maria
          Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

I also think all of these would be breathtaking in gold!

And rainbow and black gold and autumn leaf and emerald peacock… especially the Spectrals. ๐Ÿ˜€

WolfenMachine
            Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

I didn’t mention most of those because, although they are not available as regular production, they are still available as limited production, direct sale from Windstone. So they haven’t really disapeared yet.

Oh I know, I didn’t forget those 8) That’s why I said ‘current production’. Guess I should have said (what’s a better way to say it?) ‘un availiable to stores’ heh

Jodi
              Participant

By the way, I still have a Sitting Spectral in Peacock for sale. My Web site has a picture of the actual item on it, if you want to take a look.

I also have a Hatching Empress in Peacock. Picture is also of actual item.

Melody
                Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

Melody wrote:

littleironhorse wrote:

With the retirement of the Peacock color, comes the side effect that the Spectral Dragon (sitting) is no longer available at all… With that in mind, is there any chance that he will be offered in another color any time soon?

Oh, right… Hmmm, I guess we will have to paint him in something. I’m glad we have you guys watching out for us.

With that said, I thought I would compile a list of all the sculpts that are now no longer in current production:

Hatching Empress
                  Spectral
                  Rising Spectral
                  Hatching Emperor
                  Male coiled dragon
                  Mother coiled dragon with egg
                  and of course, the Old Warrior

Just as a friendly helpful reminder ๐Ÿ˜†

I also think all of these would be breathtaking in gold! Especially the rising spectral and hatching emperor/empress Thanks! No kidding , I don’t keep track.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.