fbpx

Scratching Dragons – Rainbow and Brown

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Scratching Dragons – Rainbow and Brown

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Just in case you forgot you were saving up for one – or need to tell Santa about them: We still have a few Scratching Dragons in Rainbow (unsigned Limited Production) which match the Rainbow Lap Dragons that have recently sold out. And we have Signed Limited Production Brown Scratching Dragons that come with a Letter of Authenticity.

Susie
      Keymaster

LadyFirebird
        Participant

My Credit Card thanks you Susie! ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜€

LadyFirebird wrote:

My Credit Card thanks you Susie! ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜ฎ XD

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

I love my Rainbow scratching dragon ๐Ÿ˜€ . He wears the color very well ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Leigha
            Participant

I have been “saving” for the brown scratcher for a while now. I just always seem to find something else that I HAVE to have immediately and my savings disappear ๐Ÿ™„

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

Leigha wrote:

I have been “saving” for the brown scratcher for a while now. I just always seem to find something else that I HAVE to have immediately and my savings disappear ๐Ÿ™„

I was EXACTLY like that with the Rainbow Lap ๐Ÿ˜ณ ….

purpleturtle wrote:

Leigha wrote:

If there is anyone here that doesn’t have that problem, then they are lucky! Because, I have that same problem. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ :scratch: ๐Ÿ˜†

siberakh1
                Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Leigha wrote:

Me too! I had to break down and snag one, also partly because my mom felt that I should have her and not miss her (she just came yesterday actually, which was great because I was home sick with a fever yesterday, so it made me feel a little better). She agrees that she is prettier in person than the store photo gave. ๐Ÿ™‚ The brown is on my list and will hopefully be purchased this winter (and maybe a rainbow scratcher if I can? Maybe?). It’s the only dragon sculpt besides a rising spectral and SK that I do not have.

Kathleen
                  Participant

Siberakh1 you are lucky for your mom, mine thinks “ornaments” are a waste of money, and that I should be saving. :spank:

JellyFish wrote:

Siberakh1 you are lucky for your mom, mine thinks “ornaments” are a waste of money, and that I should be saving. :spank:

The best one is the when someone that you tried to explain your collection to (Blah, blah, blah…Over 200 of them…blah, blah, blah) and then they walk in the room and this is what you get…*chin on chest, OMG! look and dead silence* Then slowly they turn and look at you as if you are quite mad and ask,”Why? How many? How much do they cost?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!?!” I love that one! The best are the ones with a diamond and precious stone ring on each hand, to which I reply,”Are you crazy?! How much did that ring cost?!?!?!” When they look at me funny, I have to explain, most of my pieces are retired, which does help their values if mint…While your ring most likely will either keep the same worth, or depreciate. It’s the best! 8)

LadyFirebird
                    Participant

Like beauty, value is in the eye of the beholder. I like nice jewelry but I don’t wear much of it. My Windstones I can display and look at them every day. To each their own–I enjoy my Windstones! There was a time in my life where I lived for others, caved in to others needs, wants etc. Well now at this point in my life A little closer to the grave but not in it I want to enjoy what I want to enjoy! Your friends with the fancy jewelry–if it weren’t jewelry they were spending their money on it would be something else that someone else would think was crazy! Remember this–heard it some time ago–an item of luxury isn’t how much you spend on it, it is the pleasure it gives you! Looking at my house, Windstones gives me lots and lots of pleasure. Hmmmmmmm Christmas coming up–really shouldn’t but I will, one of those Scratchers would make a nice present to me! I’m in a little debt, but I’m having the time of my life! ๐Ÿ˜€

siberakh1
                      Participant

JellyFish wrote:

Oh, I get that too, but I did pay my mom back already, so it’s all good. ๐Ÿ™‚

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

The problem I have is my hubby thinks I have ‘enough’ Windstones as it is. He’s hoping someday I will just stop collecting and it’s possible I will, someday – but for now it’s one of my favorite hobbies ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

The problem I have is my hubby thinks I have ‘enough’ Windstones as it is. He’s hoping someday I will just stop collecting and it’s possible I will, someday – but for now it’s one of my favorite hobbies ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

Define ‘enough’! ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.