fbpx

Scratching dragon wanted!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Scratching dragon wanted!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

These are probably my favorite or second favorite windstone ever. I’m wondering if any one has one they are trying to sell (I know a few of us here are having to sell some of our collections to help pay bills).

I don’t have a prefferred color offhand, but I am fond of (in no particular order) the peacock, the green/emerald, the white, and the ruby red color. Black is pretty too. I’ll look at any color though!

Anyways, if anyone is willing to part with one, let me know your color and asking price. I can’t afford a ton, but I’m finally getting my tax refund and I’m going to spend a little on me! ๐Ÿ˜€ I would prefer one with no damage to the statue itself, I’m not as picky about the tags and boxes and stuff.

Thanks.
    Andrea

If you are still looking for one I have a White Scratching Dragon with the original box, no tags though. Excellent condition.
    I was looking to get about $140. What do ya think?

Pam

wheatnhoney, did you get my email? Just checking.

Tinks
      Participant

There is a Windstone Editions Scratching Emerald Dragon *Retired* on ebay. ๐Ÿ˜€

I found a peacock one on ebay, won him for about $60 I think. Thanks for the replys everyone. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.