fbpx

Scratches & Paint Loss During Shipping?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Scratches & Paint Loss During Shipping?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hey I was wondering if you guys had your Windstones getting small scratches, or paint loss during shipping. I’ve been ordering some white pieces that are supposed to be in mint condition, and when I get them they will have 3 or 4 small scratches on them. The seller packages them really well, and I’ve dealt with her before, so I don’t think she was “misrepresenting” their condition, but maybe they got shifted during transit? I don’t know if I should bring it up with her because last time I did that she refunded me some money back. She was REALLY good about it, and I feel kinda rotton to mention it if it is just a fact of shipping white Windstones. So any white collectors experience this also?

Am I just being too “anal” or are the scratches easier to notice because they are on white pieces? Like when I inspected at my old brown male that I got AGES ago closely I notice a scratch or two but they blend into the antiquing, and color much better, than on white. Should I be just greatful they get to me in one piece and touch them up, instead of whining about it? 🙄

Skigod377
    Participant

You could just be more meticulous that her. I have had a dragon with a crack on the wing and didnt notice it for years! She may honestly may not have seen it or it could have happened during shipping. I have had some items scratched during shipping, though most of the damage is more a rub than scratching.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.