fbpx

Save the Date

Home Forums Miscellany Community Save the Date

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

I’m getting married. In a matter of months. I’d swear I’d be more excited if I’d slept yesterday (truly, tho – I’m marrying the man of my dreams) but right now I’m thinking of the save the date cards I need to send out yesterday…

Anyone know of any nice fantasy or maybe dragon oriented save the date cards? Any of the fantastic proffesional artists connected to Windstone do anything like that maybe? Ha, in my dreams…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

-J R R Tolkien

DantheDragon
        Participant

*blows bubbles at Arla*

Congratulations! ^_^

I looked around for some good fantasy type invitations for my wedding, but didn’t find much.

Patricia
          Participant

Congratulations!

As for the cards, you can’t make/design your own?

Hmmm…I work in a print shop I can help you out with the printing if you like?

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Cool! My fiancee and I just took photos for our save-the-date cards πŸ™‚

I’m always available to doodle up something in case you can’t find something you like πŸ˜‰

Congratulations Arlla!!! πŸ˜€

Arlla
            Participant

Keplilly wrote:

Congratulations!

As for the cards, you can’t make/design your own?

Hmmm…I work in a print shop I can help you out with the printing if you like?

I’m sure that’s what I’ll end up doing…I just feel so poopy right now, I don’t want to think about work! XD

Thanks everyone! πŸ™‚ I am extraordinarily happy!

-J R R Tolkien

Congratulations, Arlla! That’s awesome! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Skigod377
              Participant

Congrats!!! I wish I could help, but I dont know what date cards are…and I cant draw, but I hope they come out well!

Jennifer
                Keymaster

I just got engaged this month too!
                  If you need any help with a design, feel free to give me a shout. Congrats!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                  Participant

Nambroth wrote:

I just got engaged this month too!

Another congrats!!!

Congratulations to both of you!

Lokie
                    Participant

Congratulations X2 !!!

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

Arlla wrote:

I’m getting married. In a matter of months. I’d swear I’d be more excited if I’d slept yesterday (truly, tho – I’m marrying the man of my dreams) but right now I’m thinking of the save the date cards I need to send out yesterday…

Anyone know of any nice fantasy or maybe dragon oriented save the date cards? Any of the fantastic proffesional artists connected to Windstone do anything like that maybe? Ha, in my dreams…

Nambroth wrote:

Well hey, looks like you ARE dreaming! Nam offered her services, AND you’re marrying dream man!
                        That’s so exciting! I’m happy for you both ^.^

Bob

I wish you all the best

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.