fbpx

samples :)

Home Forums Miscellany Community samples :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Duld
    Participant

Duld
      Participant

Living in Iceland has it’s upsides, you will not get bored of having the same weather for too long 🙂 today when I woke up at 07:00 we had a hailstorm (OK not storm but hail), then the weather turned good, sunny but windy and around ten there was rain, and alot of it, around noon it was cloudy but very windy and at 17:00 the weather was good enough to go out with only a sweater on

we have variety in weather 😉

Maria
        Participant

“Only a sweater.” Pff, I’m glad we’re out of sweater weather here. I got so tired of wearing multiple layers.

Lokie
          Participant

I thought the weather was unpredictable here, that sounds pretty crazy. Lately, it can be a 30-40°F temperature difference day to day but no drastic jumps within the day. Like it was 90°F a couple days ago, now it’s 55°F today. 😕

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Well some people think that California has some good weather–well it can get downright weird sometimes. I have my furnance set to 68 degrees and I’ll hear it come on early in the morning and the day will turn out to be 90 degrees! Then it’ll get real hot from 90 to 100 degrees and later on in the week it’ll rain and be cold! Right now it is rather pleasant but I need a sweater in the morning! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.