fbpx

Sales 05/05: What's left

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Sales 05/05: What's left

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

updated!

Leigha
      Participant

Responded to all my PM’s, (I hope) if you didn’t get a response, PM me again! I’m still waiting on a few responses from people.

Thanks!
        Leigha

laphon1
        Participant

PM’d you.

Leigha
          Participant

Responded! ^^

Leigha
            Participant

updated!

Everything with an offer ends tonight! I’ll PM everyone when I get home tonight, though it might be late, I’m not sure.

Leigha
              Participant

Sale ends at 9pm (in 40 minutes)

I’ll pm the winners and ask for paypal emails and addresses at that time.

Thanks everyone!

Leigha
                Participant

Okay, I PM’ed / emailed everyone (I think I got everyone) If you didn’t recieve a message from me in some way please contact me!

Thanks!

Everything that had an offer has been removed from the thread, everything that is left is still for sale. If you’d like to make an offer that is lower than my asking price, feel free to do so! Worst I can say is no. πŸ™‚

Thanks everyone!

Leigha wrote:

Responded to all my PM’s, (I hope) if you didn’t get a response, PM me again! I’m still waiting on a few responses from people.

Thanks!
                  Leigha
                  I am new at this so,if I didn’t get the brown fledgling with the bid you asked for,why didn’t I get a chance to bid higher?I would have gone more if you would have posted the offer to beat.Was the bidding in private? :shrug: Is this how it is done?

Leigha
                  Participant

dragonfriend wrote:

Leigha wrote:

Thanks!
                    Leigha
                    I am new at this so,if I didn’t get the brown fledgling with the bid you asked for,why didn’t I get a chance to bid higher?I would have gone more if you would have posted the offer to beat.Was the bidding in private? :shrug: Is this how it is done?

You should have PM’ed me with this instead of posting it publicly, but here we go.

I still have your Pm’s. You said you wanted to offer on it (specifically that you wanted your boyfriend to buy it for you), but wanted to see more pictures first. When I sent you more pictures, you still didn’t confirm that you wanted to bid, you said the pictures helped and that you were going to keep your eye on the bids. To me, that means you didn’t want to bid at that time, so I never updated the thread and put an offer on it. You should have PM’ed me when you never saw your offer updated. I never got another PM from you; this is the first communication you’ve had with me since.

I have already sold this dragon, I’m sorry for the disappointment. I hope you find another one.

okay,I PMd you this time.Others were marked with the bids on them,not that one,that’s all.my bad.

dragonfriend wrote:

okay,I PMd you this time.Others were marked with the bids on them,not that one,that’s all.my bad.

It’s ok…I’ve been here for a while and it confused me too. I offered $150, as it was marked as the starting bid, and was informed it already had a bid of that on it even though it wasn’t marked as a bid. πŸ˜• So, I just figured I will wait for another. πŸ˜‰ No biggie.

Leigha
                    Participant

dragonfriend wrote:

The brown fledgling was never marked with a bid because no one offered me my asking price until the very last day. You did not say “I am offering you ‘this much’ for this dragon” your words were unclear and so I took it to mean you didn’t want to bid. Next time be clear in what you are saying.

WindstoneCollector wrote:

It’s ok…I’ve been here for a while and it confused me too. I offered $150, as it was marked as the starting bid, and was informed it already had a bid of that on it even though it wasn’t marked as a bid. πŸ˜• So, I just figured I will wait for another. πŸ˜‰ No biggie.

The brown Fledgling was never marked at $150. From the beginning my desired price was listed as $200. You offered $150 which was less than the price I was asking for it.

There was nothing confusing about this. I was asking for $200. You (and others) offered me $150 and I declined it because it was less than my asking price. Someone else straight up offered me my asking price and won the bid.

Leigha wrote:

dragonfriend wrote:

The brown fledgling was never marked with a bid because no one offered me my asking price until the very last day. You did not say “I am offering you ‘this much’ for this dragon” your words were unclear and so I took it to mean you didn’t want to bid. Next time be clear in what you are saying.

The brown Fledgling was never marked at $150. From the beginning my desired price was listed as $200. You offered $150 which was less than the price I was asking for it.

There was nothing confusing about this. I was asking for $200. You (and others) offered me $150 and I declined it because it was less than my asking price. Someone else straight up offered me my asking price and won the bid.
                      Ok, my mistake was saying it was marked at $150…YOU had it marked at $200 WITH NO BID MARKED AT ALL. SO, your mistake was to say you had a bid, and never mark it so others could attempt to bid higher. So, don’t get all defensive about it all. If you sold the piece and got your money then why are you so defensive? I traded with you before, and was not trying to ride your A$$ (As I thought it seemed like it went pretty well and when you refused my price I didn’t bicker with you.), but I guess you seem to think I did. It would have been fair of you to have posted you had a bid in the first place…That is what I was trying to point out. EVEN if it did or didn’t match your asking price. My 2 cents.

Leigha
                      Participant

dragonfriend wrote:

Ok, my mistake was saying it was marked at $150…YOU had it marked at $200 WITH NO BID MARKED AT ALL. SO, your mistake was to say you had a bid, and never mark it so others could attempt to bid higher. So, don’t get all defensive about it all. If you sold the piece and got your money then why are you so defensive? I traded with you before, and was not trying to ride your A$$ (As I thought it seemed like it went pretty well and when you refused my price I didn’t bicker with you.), but I guess you seem to think I did. It would have been fair of you to have posted you had a bid in the first place…That is what I was trying to point out. EVEN if it did or didn’t match your asking price. My 2 cents.

I had my asking price in white. If there was a bid, it was put next to that in green. That piece did not receive a solid offer at my asking price until the very last day (in fact, it wasn’t until the evening that I got my solid offer), therefore there was “NO BID MARKED AT ALL” because there simply wasn’t a bid that I was accepting at the time.

(I was contemplating the “lower” bids on the last day, because I didn’t have any solid bids at my price, but I did tell each person offering me a lower price that I was awaiting an answer from another forum member for a higher price)

I declined your offer in part because I already had an offer of the same $150 price AND I had a tentative offer of my actual asking price from another forum member.

Of course, I went with the forum member who actually offered me what I was asking.

I am “defensive” (if you want to call it that, I was simply correcting you and trying to be factual about it so that it wasn’t confusing) because you stated false facts in a public forum, in the thread where I am trying to sell my collection.

I never mentioned you bickering, I never mentioned you riding my posterior, I don’t know where these accusations are coming from. We dealt fine until you posted publicly on my thread.

I still feel I am not being defensive, simply responding to you and explaining to you. I know much is lost in translation when something is typed instead of said, but still I feel like my response to you was simply an explanation.

Leigha
                        Participant

bumpity!

and I wanted to let everyone know that I’m still working on boxes and shipping,

My pm box is getting full, so if you have any specific requests or questions email me! leigha_tharp@yahoo.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.