fbpx

Sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author

You could try calling them. I thought shipping was free on orders over $100.

It is if you are in the states. ๐Ÿ™

oops, sorry. Didn’t know where you were. ๐Ÿ™

frozendragon
    Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

OMG, I bought something. Didn’t even notice shipping. For some reason the shipping is almost another $100! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ Oh, I hope they don’t ship it by UPS Expediated. I don’t even want UPS. I requested USPS. I wonder if it’s too late to cancel the order. ๐Ÿ˜•

USPS doesn’t do ground to Europe anymore…it’s all priority or express….

I sent a few things to pontlee….

and one box alone was about $162

if USPS still did ground…it would have been maybe $30-40

if you got an email from them then more than likely it’s already been shipped

Amber forgot to send emails before they were shipped….and I called her about it because I hadn’t heard….and I got the email the same day the box got here

that kind of sucks about the shipping….I didn’t even think about that at all when I posted it…

I should remember that….

but that’s going to really effect shipping from a lot of places now…

unless they ship a lot over seas cause sometimes the post office will cut breaks for that…(but not very often)

That’s the funny part. I’ve ordered things from them before, and have gotten USPS, so I’m baffled as to why they have just UPS Worldwide Expedited.

emerald212 wrote:

Hmm, they still had an Ivory? Last I heard Windstone was out of stock on them. Good catch! You’ll like the Leaf Cat Sconce. It’s really pretty in person.

Well I hope they have a Ivory cause that is the reason I got it. I am just hoping they remembered to give me the sale price on it because I didn’t get a email about it. Just when they were shipping it.

frozendragon
      Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Hmm, they still had an Ivory? Last I heard Windstone was out of stock on them. Good catch! You’ll like the Leaf Cat Sconce. It’s really pretty in person.

Well I hope they have a Ivory cause that is the reason I got it. I am just hoping they remembered to give me the sale price on it because I didn’t get a email about it. Just when they were shipping it.

yeah they didn’t email about the sale..but the invoice in the box will have the right price on it…

frozendragon
        Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

That’s the funny part. I’ve ordered things from them before, and have gotten USPS, so I’m baffled as to why they have just UPS Worldwide Expedited.

well it might have been cheaper than the USPS priority….

depending on the weight…it’s weird though

frozendragon wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

yeah they didn’t email about the sale..but the invoice in the box will have the right price on it…
          Hmm, think the only price that I saw was the original price. I will have to double check that.

Anthony
          Participant

Can ya Pm me the info too please? Thanks

Kujacker
            Participant

Does the sale require entering a code or does it just automatically get taken off?

frozendragon
              Participant

Onyxt wrote:

Can ya Pm me the info too please? Thanks

sent

frozendragon
                Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Does the sale require entering a code or does it just automatically get taken off?

nope…no coupon they take it off when they process the order…I PM’d the info….

Oh nice. I got just a USPS shipping notice. Yay, they listened to me even if they didn’t email me back. ๐Ÿ˜€

frozendragon
                  Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

Oh nice. I got just a USPS shipping notice. Yay, they listened to me even if they didn’t email me back. ๐Ÿ˜€

that’s good….and they really are pretty good about doing what you want….

like I said….when I had talked to Amber she had forgotten to email everybody…

seems this sale was really popular and she was really busy….

glad it worked out….

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.