fbpx

SALE IS OVER! THANX! I will be PMing the winners

Home Forums Administration Flea Market SALE IS OVER! THANX! I will be PMing the winners

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author

SALE ENDS IN 30 MINUTES!!!!!! πŸ˜€

Offers are now over. I will be PMing the winners as soon as I make my kids dinner and get them bathed. Thanks! πŸ˜€

If the person who offered $40 for the male coiled is still interested in it please PM me. I had a non serious offer who has backed away and now I am left with the male coiled. So please contact me if you are still interested. Thanks!

Maria
    Participant

If those pieces are selling for the offered prices, some folks are getting great deals. Congrats to them!

Adaneth
      Participant

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

If the person who offered $40 for the male coiled is still interested in it please PM me. I had a non serious offer who has backed away and now I am left with the male coiled. So please contact me if you are still interested. Thanks!

Oh! That would be me…I’ll PM right now. πŸ˜€

Jodi
        Participant

She should take the offer for the Mouse Wizard. It’s more than it would cost to buy it new (and, yes, it’s still current production).

Andrea
          Participant

Darn! I totally missed the end of the auction. I was thinking it ended tonight.
            Oh well. See what I get for waiting?!!

I am sorry, but she has not accepted any offers but the white emperor. So I will be contacting the white emperor winner. Her member ID on here is blb593 in case any of you want to contact her directly. Thanks!

Jodi
            Participant

Well, that stinks. She should set her minimum then, if she’s going to turn down offers after we go through the effort of bidding.

Adaneth
              Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Well, that stinks. She should set her minimum then, if she’s going to turn down offers after we go through the effort of bidding.

Yeah, I’m feeling bad for kenziesmommy663 too, after all the work she put into this. πŸ™

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

I’m amazed she didn’t take the offer on the Mouse Wizard. Like emerald said, that’s above retail value.

Jodi
                  Participant

Yeah, that one (Mouse Wizard) was silly. I’m wondering who bid that. I have one in stock if she/he wants it for retail. πŸ˜€

Jodi
                    Participant

Adaneth wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Yeah, I’m feeling bad for kenziesmommy663 too, after all the work she put into this. πŸ™

I agree. πŸ™

emerald212 wrote:

Adaneth wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I agree. πŸ™

I third that! πŸ˜₯ I am exhausted with my life and now this. I definately will think more before helping anyone else sell anything. LOL I am dealing with my health and finishing college classes, and this was just a kick in the a$$.

Jodi
                      Participant

I bet! I’m sorry it turned out this way, kitsune.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.