fbpx

Safe Wishes!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Safe Wishes!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

After that BIIIIg storm/snowstorm that swept through…

Here’s hoping that all the members from the east coast of the US and Canada are all safe and warm!!!

Elena
      Participant

littleironhorse
        Participant

It’s really nice and white here! The skiers and snowborders are delirious with joy 😆

Bonus for me: My boss let the whole office leave 1 hour early to give us a chance to get home at a reasonable time! Yay!

dragonmedley
          Participant

Yesterday, I left work early and finished the day working from home. Today, I just worked from home. Here in the Toronto area, we had freezing rain on top of the snow. It was a real mess, let me tell you!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bob

good luck I hope everyone and all the Windstones are safe

Maria
              Participant

I’d like a few square miles of that snowstorm. We’ve had one snow this winter and probably won’t be getting any more.

Oh it was a nasty storm. It took me two hours to get home from work. There were cars getting stuck everywhere. Even the buses were getting stuck. But, oh was it pretty the day after. All the ice on the trees sparkling in the sunlight. But, it was just a bit slippery and wet. Large puddles looking like mini lakes. Standing at the bus stop was dangerous since all the cars and trucks passing would splash up so much water. Hopefully that is the lion and the month will go out like a lamb.

Bob

I’m still waiting fro the west coast to get some nasty weather

It has been snowing here for 3 days on and off. I want summer to come and stay.

Bob

dragonessjade wrote:

Can you send some of that over here??

laphon1
                    Participant

DragonMaster wrote:

Quote:

I’m still waiting fro the west coast to get some nasty weather

Come up to Seattle.

Bob

I wonder if I could transfer up north a bit now that we are at&t and not SBC anymore. I have to wait until my mom passes any I know it sounds horrible but she is almost 70 and having all sorts of health issues. I spent the night a week ago and as she was walking to the bathroom she got dizzy and fell, it happened out of no where. They have already removed 2 tumors and she is going they Chemo for 4 more that they have found. They are in her lungs and the first 2 came out with just over a 1/3 of her right lung. The 4 new ones where on in the lower right lung 1 in the lower left and 2 in the upper left. Sorry to rant but that has been my life for a number of years now

Dragon Master wrote:

dragonessjade wrote:

Can you send some of that over here??

I could try, but I am not sure if my powers are strong enough.

Bob

if you can figure out a way htat would be GREAT I have to get some money for Chicago in May

What are you going to Chicago for?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.