fbpx

Safari versus "simple safari"

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Safari versus "simple safari"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Melody, have you thought about calling the ‘simple safari’ group of patterns “Petting Zoo”? πŸ˜€

I was looking at the poad clutters today and the idea leaped into my mind! A safari is where you go to see wild, exotic animals; to see domestic, local animals, you visit a petting zoo.

Just a thought I wanted to share!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
      Keymaster

Melody, have you thought about calling the ‘simple safari’ group of patterns “Petting Zoo”? πŸ˜€

I was looking at the poad clutters today and the idea leaped into my mind! A safari is where you go to see wild, exotic animals; to see domestic, local animals, you visit a petting zoo.

Good idea! A petting zoo is also what we call a fabric shop.

Good idea! A petting zoo is also what we call a fabric shop.

oh my gosh~lol

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
        Blocked

I was thinking they could be called farm animals myself with cows, horses, bunnies, etc. but yeah you would find those in a petting zoo too. haha

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

StormDancer
          Participant

lol. Petting Zoo sure seems to describe them perfectly!

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Nightcrow
            Participant

Haha! Well, lots of fabrics out there with animal prints, so… πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.