fbpx

Safari and Fantasy Tadpoad Show Off Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari and Fantasy Tadpoad Show Off Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Sikek
    Participant

Thanks to some great trades (thanks, guys!) I not only have a couple of adorable tadpoads, but ones to form families! Well… brother-from-a-different-mother kinds of families, but that still counts! 😀 They fit right in with my foxes.

photo IMG_2167 640x480_zpsvturyu2s.jpg

Great looking families!
      It looks like my Young Uni would fit right in with the first XD
       photo Skell_zpsloyymvuu.jpg

Zelda
      Participant

Great looking families!
        It looks like my Young Uni would fit right in with the first XD
         photo Skell_zpsloyymvuu.jpg

*jawdrops* I didn’t know there was a thylacine uni out there too, what a handsome fella! Thanks for sharing him. Recently-extinct-carnivorous-marsupial-lookalikes of the world unite! 😉

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Sikek
        Participant

No worries XD I didn’t realize he was a thylacine until you posted yours.

JynXx
          Participant

Neither are from this batch, but just wanted to share my gorgeous new Tads!
            I think they match nicely 😀 Thanks to those who traded with me!
            Click on the picture to view at full resolution 🙂

photo Tadpoads_zpsrfhcyeua.png

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
            ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
            ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
            ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
            ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
            ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Blight
            Participant

Thanks to some great trades (thanks, guys!) I not only have a couple of adorable tadpoads, but ones to form families! Well… brother-from-a-different-mother kinds of families, but that still counts! 😀 They fit right in with my foxes.

photo IMG_2167 640x480_zpsvturyu2s.jpg photo IMG_2114 640x480_zpsduf56xlp.jpg

Thank you Melody for these little cuties. It’s a good thing I have negative shelf space – I’d treat these guys like fun-size candy and get a whole bowlful if I could!

Lovely!

Mercury Star
              Participant

Still waiting on my second order of GB Taddies (plus a grey sitting fox, ivory Fat Cat, and Poad patch)… just checked tracking and they arrived in Anchorage today after making a “side trip” to Arizona. Guess they wanted to see some sun before heading up to Alaska!

Blight
                Participant

Cute tiger ones! I wonder how many leopard ones were painted? I would still love to get one of those if anyone wants one of mine for trade or wants to sell one!

I didn’t keep count! I think I did about ten of each kind, or more, except the taz tigers and a couple other odd ones.

This first one is a African wild dog, but what are these other ones I got?

EDIT – I’ve had offers for the bird poad, so to help curb disappointment, sorry, I won’t be trading him!

etruscan
                  Participant

Cute tiger ones! I wonder how many leopard ones were painted? I would still love to get one of those if anyone wants one of mine for trade or wants to sell one!

I didn’t keep count! I think I did about ten of each kind, or more, except the taz tigers and a couple other odd ones.

Maybe a beagle or other dog and a Golden Crowned Sparrow. Nice grabs!
                    We certainly have seen a lot of African Wild Dogs. Either Melody painted more than 10 of them or they are breeding behind her back.

Melody
                    Keymaster

EDIT – I’ve had offers for the bird poad, so to help curb disappointment, sorry, I won’t be trading him!

golden crowned sparrow and a beagle

etruscan
                      Participant

Two new tadpoads. 🙂

A very interesting AWD with light patches that look like wings:

A charming little bird. 🙂 My first idea was “White Crowned Sparrow” (because of the head stripes) but I think she is a Red-breasted Nuthatch. I love nuthatches!

Blight
                        Participant

golden crowned sparrow and a beagle

Awesome, thanks!

Mary
                          Participant

A couple of new arrivals. The tasmanian tiger was one of my top favorites and he’ll be staying. He’s a blend of gray & taupe, and just stunning. Thanks to another forum member for the trade for the pastel. And, does anyone know if the fellow on the left is an AWD with a white tummy, or a spotted beagls?

PrairieVixen
                            Participant

Here is my clutter of Natural tadpoads surrounding my lone Pastel tadpoad. They are mystified by her strange markings and color!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Betrluk1
                              Participant

lol your loan pastel tad looks a bit intimidated

MandBsMom
                                Participant

I look at your lone pastel and all I can think of is when C3PO stands up among all the Ewoks and they all start worshiping him. Yes, I know, Star Wars on the brain. Hard to escape it right now. 😉

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 190 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.