fbpx

Safari and Fantasy Tadpoad Show Off Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari and Fantasy Tadpoad Show Off Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    jmoore
    Participant

PrairieVixen I love that teal and orange one of yours (second from the right). Beautiful!

Thanks so much jmoore! I was definitely taken aback at how beautiful it was when I opened the package. I always close my eyes when I’m unwrapping them and I don’t open them til I get them in my hand so I don’t accidentally catch a glimpse of their color before they’re right there in front of me, lol. That way it’s 100% a total surprise! 🙂

Oh, wow – with my luck the poor little guy would crash to the floor if I opened them with my eyes closed. 🙂 But I sure bet that guy was a big surprise!

And thank you Natashavonlemke and Betrluk1! Those two are my favorites, too!

I love seeing everyone’s pictures!

Ferlin1984
      Participant

I just love everyone’s so far. I really like the albino with red eye ones. And I agree the blue, purple, silver one jmoore got is gorgeous.
        So I have to ask , priairievixen, how many tadpoads do you have total? Your collection is awesome! Love the natural ones you got.

PrairieVixen
        Participant

Oh, wow – with my luck the poor little guy would crash to the floor if I opened them with my eyes closed. 🙂 But I sure bet that guy was a big surprise!

Aww, lol, I always open over the couch and hold them close to the cushion just for that very reason, lol!
          Yeah, I was so excited for him! I love yours as well, great grabs! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

PrairieVixen
          Participant

So I have to ask , priairievixen, how many tadpoads do you have total? Your collection is awesome! Love the natural ones you got.

Thank you Ferlin1984! You know, I haven’t counted to be honest? I’d guess maybe 40 or so? lol (*slinks away embarrassed*) I’ve got a few more coming in from this batch and I’ll get them all together and take a photo of my whole clutter if you like? 🙂

jmoore
            Participant

Aww, lol, I always open over the couch and hold them close to the cushion just for that very reason, lol!

Ah ha! Good plan!

I would love to see pictures of your whole clutter! I bet it is amazing!

PrairieVixen
              Participant

Thank you! 🙂 I really love these little ones. I’ll get some pictures next week once the last of mine arrive and I will share photos of them with you all. 🙂

Ferlin1984
                Participant

Thank you! 🙂 I really love these little ones. I’ll get some pictures next week once the last of mine arrive and I will share photos of them with you all. 🙂

Yay! Thank you thank you! I bet they look as good as Melody’s clutter. 🙂

WeRePaNtHeR
                  Participant

I got a black eyed “skunk-munk”. I need help to post show and tell photos. Black back with skunk stripes and brown front. Gold beak and claws, black and white skunk tuft.

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Falcolf
                    Participant

lol, whenever I get a grab bag I open it while sitting on my bed so that it’s safe to open it up blind! Also all of these tadpoads are just majestic, so much prettiness!!!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Aggie83
                      Participant

PrairieVixen I love that teal and orange one of yours (second from the right). Beautiful!

Thanks so much jmoore! I was definitely taken aback at how beautiful it was when I opened the package. I always close my eyes when I’m unwrapping them and I don’t open them til I get them in my hand so I don’t accidentally catch a glimpse of their color before they’re right there in front of me, lol. That way it’s 100% a total surprise! 🙂

Ha! I do the exact same thing.

Kim
                        Blocked

I love the purple and pink ones and the ones that look like bunnies or wild cats! I haven’t ordered any yet but would love to get a few of each style!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                          Participant

Natasha,love the wild dog one and Betrluk,The cream one with the dark stripe is adorable.Congrats everyone!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
                            Participant

Love that Chickadee taddy, Natasha. Very lovely clutter.

Mary
                              Participant

JMoore, lovely GB’s! That purple guy is awesome!

Mary
                                Participant

Just lovely grabs, PrairieVixen. Quite a nice collection you’ve got.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 190 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.