fbpx

Safari and Fantasy Tadpoad Show Off Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Safari and Fantasy Tadpoad Show Off Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    Blight
    Participant

Here is my blind trade taddie. So unique!

photo 20151204_122335_zpshhxorrfq.jpg
       photo 20151204_122351_zpsvyrbchia.jpg
       photo 20151204_122359_zpsdef9672v.jpg
       photo 20151204_122406_zps5s3sg2lb.jpg

I love the spots!

jmoore
      Participant

Adorable tadpoad, Betrluk1! Congrats!

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

Its Taddies like that, that keep me coming back to buy from the Fantasy batch…what an adorable and unique Taddie. Love the purple spots!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Serendipity
          Participant

Got these two in a blind trade. The little purple one is adorable and the badger (I think it’s a badger) has metallic pink eyes (pretty sure, they aren’t purple and they aren’t grey??), which I didn’t even know was an option. It’s pretty cool looking!

photo 2EC90BEA-DAA0-4E49-8F65-71E4C6A588B4_zpshfgwa3zz.jpg

photo 9DE5934D-2D72-4173-B05A-D56220DA51A7_zpsif9oot4b.jpg

My two little almost twin purple ones πŸ™‚

photo D2418052-6FED-4C67-8F1E-62A4D62F63CE_zpsmrtpp42a.jpg
             photo F6D5F5F3-CD54-4B6A-B7DD-D2AE1135A45A_zpse0ofgcmf.jpg

etruscan
            Participant

The safari tadpoads have sold out again! I wonder whether Melody will paint any more?

Blight
              Participant

I got my last two GB Safari poads yesterday! One is another dun horse, but what on earth is this one, Melody?

P.S I’ve named him David Bowie, due to his eyes.

etruscan
                Participant

Congrats on your bi-eyed tadpoad! Maybe a pinto horse? Melody has painted several pinto unicorns and at least one pinto male pegasus with eyes like that.

MandBsMom
                  Participant

Love the name! It’s perfect!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

I got my last two GB Safari poads yesterday! One is another dun horse, but what on earth is this one, Melody?

Haaaaa! Sooooo Perfect! I loved David Bowie too! His music and also a couple movies: Labyrinth, and also one of his early ones, The Man Who Fell to Earth… Something very interesting that I just found out about David Bowie’s eyes (So Sorry to burst his Odd Eyed Mystique)…

“Complete heterochromia is a fairly rare condition (in humans) whereby each iris is a distinctly different colour, such as having one blue iris and the other brown. But this isn’t why Bowie’s eyes looked different.

Instead, the unusual appearance of Bowie’s eyes were due to a condition called anisocoria.
                      Anisocoria is a condition characterised by an unequal size in a person’s pupils. In Bowie’s case, his left pupil was permanently dilated.
                      This can create the illusion of having different coloured eyes because the fixed pupil does not respond to changes in light, while the right pupil does. ”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3394180/The-remarkable-story-David-Bowie-s-iconic-feature.html#ixzz3zJaa6XN3

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Melody
                      Keymaster

Haaaaa! Sooooo Perfect! I loved David Bowie too! His music and also a couple movies: Labyrinth, and also one of his early ones, The Man Who Fell to Earth… Something very interesting that I just found out about David Bowie’s eyes (So Sorry to burst his Odd Eyed Mystique)…

“Complete heterochromia is a fairly rare condition (in humans) whereby each iris is a distinctly different colour, such as having one blue iris and the other brown. But this isn’t why Bowie’s eyes looked different.

Instead, the unusual appearance of Bowie’s eyes were due to a condition called anisocoria.
                        Anisocoria is a condition characterised by an unequal size in a person’s pupils. In Bowie’s case, his left pupil was permanently dilated.
                        This can create the illusion of having different coloured eyes because the fixed pupil does not respond to changes in light, while the right pupil does. ”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3394180/The-remarkable-story-David-Bowie-s-iconic-feature.html#ixzz3zJaa6XN3

a pinto of some kind: https://www.pinterest.com/reneedawn18/appaloosas-and-paints/

Blight
                        Participant

Haha, awesome! So the other members were right πŸ™‚ My first thought was a cat, but then I remembered that calicos have green, not blue.

chibishiro12
                          Participant

Here’s the little tadpoad that hopped along for the ride with my kirin. She completely matches the valentine fuzzy I got.

photo DSC_0203_zpsf4fvrjf7.jpg photo DSC_0204_zps96zhepbj.jpg photo DSC_0205_zpsaiwtjlpv.jpg photo DSC_0206_zpsbyra0qh1.jpg

I’m not usually a fan of pink, so I am one the fence about keeping her, but she is so cute with that little heart on her tummy. However, if anyone loves her and wants to trade I would be willing to take a look at what you have. πŸ™‚

Looking for-
                            red fire young dragon
                            old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Celestial Rainstorm
                            Participant

Here’s the little tadpoad that hopped along for the ride with my kirin. She completely matches the valentine fuzzy I got.

photo DSC_0203_zpsf4fvrjf7.jpg photo DSC_0204_zps96zhepbj.jpg photo DSC_0205_zpsaiwtjlpv.jpg photo DSC_0206_zpsbyra0qh1.jpg

I’m not usually a fan of pink, so I am one the fence about keeping her, but she is so cute with that little heart on her tummy. However, if anyone loves her and wants to trade I would be willing to take a look at what you have. πŸ™‚

Oooh, what a lovely little gal! She is perfect for Valentine’s Day!

Finding happiness again.

etruscan
                              Participant

The tadpoad I received from the store for a recent blind trade was a big surprise! Susie said that we might get twins. She was right, but not the way she imagined. I got a tadpoad that matched two grabs from November.

The tadpoad I unpacked last week was TTT3 – my THIRD tasmanian tiger tadpoad. πŸ˜› She joins TTT2 (TTT1 was traded) and a tasmanian tiger/thylacine young Poad that I got in a trade this winter. Apparently I am destined to have thylacines. πŸ™‚

Tasmanian Tiger tadpoad #3

Thylacine Young Poad with TTT2 (right) and TTT3

Clutter of striped Poads – three thylacines, a goof-up tiger, and a nuthatch (I think) with a striped head. πŸ™‚

jmoore
                                Participant

Wow! Love those, Etruscan!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 190 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.