fbpx

Sad news – Khat7

Home Forums Miscellany Community Sad news – Khat7

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

It is with a heavy heart that I wanted to let all of you know that long-time forum member, Khat7, whose real name was Marji, passed away on October 30th. I did not know her as closely as some of you but she was always a very sweet and generous person.
      I feel our forum was always blessed to have wonderful people like her as a part of it.
      My deepest condolences to family and friends…

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

siberakh1
      Participant

This is very sad news. I saw mention of this on someone’s Facebook last night. I’m very sorry to hear this. 🙁

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Oh no! This is very sad to hear…. my heart goes out to the family and friends. I didn’t know her personally, but it’s never pleasant news to hear.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Sorry to hear…. my Sympathies and Thoughts to her Family and Friends, and those Forum Members who did know her.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

dragonmedley
            Participant

I’m so sorry to hear this news… My thoughts go to her family and friends.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Falcolf
              Participant

My sympathy to her family 🙁

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

LadyFirebird
                Participant

I am very sad to hear this. I didn’t know her that well but I remember seeing her name on this forum. My condolences to her family and those who knew her–sad we won’t see her on here anymore.

rock-reader
                  Participant

Rest in Peace, Khat7. You will be missed and remembered fondly

Skylover
                    Participant

I learned about this last night too when my dog Milly’s breeder wrote to me to check up on her. I was very sad to learn of her passing.

It was through her postings on this forum that I learned about both of my dogs. First, she posted about an 8.5 year old Akita in Boulder that needed a new home. I had just moved into my house and really wanted a dog to keep me company. She was able to get me in touch with her previous owners, and I went and picked her up. Then, several months later, she posted about some Akita puppies. Eventually, there was just one left, and she needed to be re-homed soon. Marji put me in touch with the breeder, and I went and picked her up. The older one, Keiko, is now almost 14, and the younger one, Milly, is 4. Here’s one of my favorite pictures of the two.

photo IMG_1114_1_zps81a0e0b4.jpg

Marji, thank you and rest in peace.

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Marji, I will miss your friendship very much. My condolences to your family and friends.

twindragonsmum

tdm

Lokie
                        Participant

Wow. Such sad news =( My condolences to family and friends.

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

So sorry to hear this.

Mercury Star
                            Participant

I did not know Khat7, but all my sympathies to her family. 🙁

My condolences to those that knew her, although i did not know her either..

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Skigod377
                              Participant

So sorry. RIP Khat.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.