fbpx

Russet Curl Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Russet Curl Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 111 total)
  • Author

Yep pretty much every business pre-sold everyone they were promised. You can go on ebay and buy them, at 3-5 times the price.

ruffian wrote:

Yep pretty much every business pre-sold everyone they were promised. You can go on ebay and buy them, at 3-5 times the price.

Yes, I was told (I’m not very interested so I’ve never looked myself) that they were going for around $3000 on ebay.

Skigod377
    Participant

The same thing happened when the Xbox360 came out. Right after Christmas, the price drops drastically.

$9000? I don’t have that much credit. Not even between two credit cards do I have that much. (Well not until they are paid off..then I could buy one or more at this price. Really too much credit.)Not a chance.

skigod377 wrote:

The same thing happened when the Xbox360 came out. Right after Christmas, the price drops drastically.

Exactly…I really don’t understand what the rush is about, when you can get the exactly same thing much more cheaply in a few months…

Jennifer
      Keymaster

People go nuts to give them as gifts to spoiled kids for Christmas I guess. 😉

$9000 is more than I made all year last year. Yikes.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Exactly…I really don’t understand what the rush is about, when you can get the exactly same thing much more cheaply in a few months…

Haha, it would be like us trying and getting the newest dragons that come out before everyone else gets them. Oh, wait we already do that (at least some of us). 😆

SPark
        Participant

Yeah, but the new dragons are always signed, and sometimes in different colors. They’re better than the store dragons that will come out later.

A new PS3 is actually very likely to be WORSE than the ones that hit stores in a few months. They were rushed into production for Christmas, or so I hear tell, and Sony is notorious for having a buggy first release. Not to mention the little fact that the demo version caught fire at E3 earlier this year.

frozendragon
          Participant

that would be so funny…..WOOOSH 😈 😈

flames….hehe

Skigod377
            Participant

frozendragon wrote:

flames….hehe
              That happened to my neighbors brand new SUV.

frozendragon
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

flames….hehe

hmmm….what kind so I know if I an cheer or not…

Skigod377
                Participant

They are on EBAY!!!

SPark wrote:

Yeah, but the new dragons are always signed, and sometimes in different colors. They’re better than the store dragons that will come out later.

A new PS3 is actually very likely to be WORSE than the ones that hit stores in a few months. They were rushed into production for Christmas, or so I hear tell, and Sony is notorious for having a buggy first release. Not to mention the little fact that the demo version caught fire at E3 earlier this year.

the same thing happened with the 360 beacuse they rushed them, most of the first ones had to be reaclled for one reason or another

Skigod377
                  Participant

frozendragon wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

flames….hehe

hmmm….what kind so I know if I an cheer or not…
                    I think it was the Tahoe.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 111 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.