fbpx

Russet Curl Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Russet Curl Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 111 total)
  • Author

Oh please I’m begging just leave one dragon for me. I have to work tomorrow. I would like a wolf too but, I really really really want the dragon. Thank you to the Visa, always more money on the visa. Just as long as I don’t look at the bill. Ahhh…I spent more this month then I make in two????….

Maria
    Participant

Today already? Limited Production means there’ll be more, right? I don’t have my credit card yet!
      Wolfen, if you’re buying for drag0n, can you snatch one of the coiled Russets for me too? I’ve PMed you.

omg so purrrddyyy *droools*

*whimper* I know I’m gonna miss this… :/ *drinks coffee to stay awake*

Funny… I’m waiting for a dragon and a wolf, and my fiancee is out in the cold waiting to get a PS3 >D

Azral
      Participant

Dont hog them all damn it! I missed Both batches of the lil paint your own dragon. dont hog all the wolfies! 😥

SPark
        Participant

There’s going to be… what, 80 wolves? Four batches of 20 each. I bet there will be some available all day. You might just miss out on an eye color.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Quill wrote:

Funny… I’m waiting for a dragon and a wolf, and my fiancee is out in the cold waiting to get a PS3 >D

LOL! There is like 300 people at our mall witing for that too! Yea, my b/f is one of ’em too!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Quill wrote:

LOL! There is like 300 people at our mall witing for that too! Yea, my b/f is one of ’em too!!!

At least we’re waiting in comfort 😛 Jason’s sitting outside in 30 degree weather, and he might not even get one. Amusing how it all works.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

LOL, I’ve been getting cellphone updates. I’ll be in bed before he gets one, if he even does!

Got a busted Windstone?
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Tattoo Mother Kirin

I’m tempted to drive by and laugh at him xD

Would that be too mean? 😈

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Today already? Limited Production means there’ll be more, right? I don’t have my credit card yet!
                Wolfen, if you’re buying for drag0n, can you snatch one of the coiled Russets for me too? I’ve PMed you.

Unless I missed something, I think SPark is getting one for Drag0n. If I can catch them *hopes*, I will surely get you one.

QUESTION!! Will these be avaliable in stores eventually exactly as the ones in the auction? Will the ones on auction be signed? If the answers are yes and then no, I’ll pass for my own dragie. But I think the signature alone is enough to sell me on one now as opposed to later.

Skigod377
                Participant

I hope I didnt miss these. Did I?

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

No, not yet! I’m pretty sure I’m off to work so I hope all works out on my end as well. =)

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
                    Participant

I will be off when they are posted! Bless the time zones! I dont know how many to buy??? I want to buy a few, just in case my pals from the forum dont get one, but I know I would be cursed repeatedly!

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Quill wrote:

Snort, good luck on the PS3, from someone who works in a store that sells them. We were promised 3 we got 1. Problems all around with the company. Plus we pre-sold them… So just a few unhappy customers. So I hope you’re luckier then them.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 111 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.