fbpx

Ruby replacement poll

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Ruby replacement poll

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

lamortefille wrote:

I’m sure you are right GB, but I could never paint anything like that. My only hope would be production or commission. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ditto for me!!

Bob

twindragonsmum wrote:

Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! A Keeper as a PYO?!? I’ll take a dozen :squeak: ! Pleeease? ๐Ÿ˜€

twindragonsmum
        they are smaller then the regular PYO’s
        Sorry I was trying to say it’s much smaller then a regular SK

Maria
        Participant

The Keeper? Hardly. It’s almot as big as male dragon.

Nagem00
          Participant

Brown … with the blue accents, its all ways been my favorite just a more sand color then the old brown, or maybe something in a gray/gray purple storm cloud color, or well I’ve seen some PYO’s in a awesome copper / royal purple. Just not a real fan of red on a dragon most the time, unless is subdued reds, like maroon, the mauve is great … was a toss up between the sandy brown and the copper mauve as I adore copper things. Would love to see something in a Hematite color with turquoise accents, or aqua accents. I seam to be rambling on… Ill stop now.

I would really like to see the Red Gold…

Stephanie
            Participant

If they want to replace a warm color with a warm color how about a nice orangey gold and yellow… firey colors with a dash of blues and purples like you see in fire????? Just an idea!

(I still like blue though!!!)

Maria
              Participant

I have a different idea. How about they leave it at three production colors for a couple months, give us a breather and time to grab up pieces we’re still missing, fight over SE things on E-Bay, and then released a ruby replacement?

Bob

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I have a different idea. How about they leave it at three production colors for a couple months, give us a breather and time to grab up pieces we’re still missing, fight over SE things on E-Bay, and then released a ruby replacement?

I also vote to hold off on a new color right now

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

It also makes sense to not introduce a new color just yet if they are going to be moving soon now that they have a building in Oregon.

Maria
                    Participant

Yeah. It sounds to me like their trying to sell off a lot of their castings so they don’t have to move as much – and believe me, they have a ways to go!

Purplecat
                      Participant

I don’t know. Maybe just continuing with the colors they already have but getting them on sculpts that haven’t been released in it yet would suit me. There’s just been a TON of new stuff come out this year already, I need a rest. ๐Ÿ™‚

Maria
                        Participant

Me too!

If they bring out anything new or old in a new colour, I hope I don’t like it. I have very little extra money left. Sigh, too many new things lately. It’s good for Windstone, but, not for me.

Starbreeze
                          Participant

Can I join the “I need a rest” group? Actually, I have to take a rest….my funds have pretty much dried up and Christmas is coming… ๐Ÿ™‚

Stephanie
                            Participant

Whatever color she choises will be a production piece anyways… right? So there is no rush here… I have a BIG game of catch up to do!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 183 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.