fbpx

ruby fledgies

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody ruby fledgies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

:hi: I was curios.Purplecat has a ruby fledgie that she says has a dark,dark ruby finish.I have one too,kinda mixed though.Is there differences in shades,like a “special”,{ like the blk/gold and blk/gold glitter,} or is it just variety from diffrent painters?Thanks :bye:

Jennifer
        Keymaster

Hello! This thread is where we have discussed this very thing, and has some answers for you! 😀

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7326&p=196642&

I hope that helps!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Bodine
          Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Hello! This thread is where we have discussed this very thing, and has some answers for you! 😀

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7326&p=196642&

I hope that helps!
            :hi: Thank you.I think I have a darker one but his wings are a light shade,no tag.He’s a beauty regardless and has a great home 🙂

Melody
            Keymaster

bodine6127 wrote:

:hi: I was curios.Purplecat has a ruby fledgie that she says has a dark,dark ruby finish.I have one too,kinda mixed though.Is there differences in shades,like a “special”,{ like the blk/gold and blk/gold glitter,} or is it just variety from diffrent painters?Thanks :bye:

Yup, there are different colors of ruby. Old ruby is dark and new ruby is light.

Tara
              Participant

Based on that thread about rubies I think I have one of the dark ruby fledglings even though I just got him(new from a store) in October. He’s a nice rich blood red color. I love his color.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.