fbpx

Rose Gold Lap Dragon & Fledgling

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Rose Gold Lap Dragon & Fledgling

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

darjeb
      Participant

Boy Purple Cat does fantasic work after I got the Rose Gold Lap Dragon from her she had a picture of a pink fledgling posted on the form she had painted. I asked her if she would paint one for me and she did – it arrived this afternoon and is just as gorgeous as the lap dragon.

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

darjeb wrote:

Boy Purple Cat does fantasic work after I got the Rose Gold Lap Dragon from her she had a picture of a pink fledgling posted on the form she had painted. I asked her if she would paint one for me and she did – it arrived this afternoon and is just as gorgeous as the lap dragon.

rose gold???

Kasie
          Participant
            keschete
            Participant

darjeb wrote:

WELLLLLL….*taps foot anxiously* Where are the pictures????? You can not tease us like this and not post pictures……..

Seroiusly Congrats! Seriously Post Pics!

Maria
              Participant

I got to see pair of them! ๐Ÿ˜› Darjeb is one lucky Windstoner. My dislike of pink is no problem here. I love purplcat’s repaints.

Bob

I can’t see pics at work, they are blocked for some reason

I want purple to do me one but i think it’ll cost a ton to get it to her ๐Ÿ™

darjeb
                  Participant

Sorry guys I apparently have a mental block somewhere between my ears when it comes to moving pictures from photobucket to the forum. But Adarasky posted pictures of the lap dragon that was on Ebay and Purple Cat posted pictures of the pink fledgling on her post dated 5/20 “My Fledgling Circle”. If I ever get it right I’ll sent the photo of the two from photobucket to the forum – I’m still trying to get it right.

Maria
                    Participant

Is the photo of the pink pair on Photobucket? If yes, you just need to highlight the third line below the picture, the one that says IMG in front of it. It’ll say “Copied.” Press CTRL C just to be sure. Then return to your Windstone forum message body, click on it, press CTRL V, and submit.
                      Does that help? ๐Ÿ˜•

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.