fbpx

Room Fountains

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Room Fountains

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Hey wow, I didn’t know they were so popular! I love water too, that’s why I asked. I used to have a huge one, sitting on my floor, but it had to make way for my Windstone display case. I pictured them made out of the rock dragon material too.
      The only downside for me would be that is Melody actually made one, it would run on American 100V instead of Swiss 240V and wouldn’t work over here. 🙁

Bob

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I’m bored at work, so I’ve come up with a question. Have you ever thought about doing a room fountain?
        This isn’t a request. I’m perfectly happy with the assortment of pieces already waiting to be bought. But I’m just curious to see if the thought ever crossed your mind. 🙂

Oh yess… we have. When they got very common, we kinda forgot about them, since there were so many companies doing them.I wanted to do the kind with the vapor,and have it coming out of the dragons mouth.Very tasteful.

mist coming out of the dragons mouth would be very KEWL

Elena
        Participant

Oh yess… we have. When they got very common, we kinda forgot about them, since there were so many companies doing them.I wanted to do the kind with the vapor,and have it coming out of the dragons mouth.Very tasteful.

OMG!! that would be so neat! all the ‘mist’ fountains i’ve seen are just bowl shaped. of course any other fountains would be marvelous too!

Bob

how large would they be? if you are having storage problems for the SK’s in drying time how long would they take to dry?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.