fbpx

Rockstar, my painted Foo Pup

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Rockstar, my painted Foo Pup

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

http://nela-g.deviantart.com/art/Rockstar-324971314

Rockstar!!! My little PYO foo pup! I am so happy with the way he turned out! He has black, 2 shades of blue, gold, copper, and a purple collar. I love how I did his flames on the side of his body. Probly the best paint job I have ever done.

OF course, no picture displayed and followed instructions of how to post pictures >:C

briteblades
    Participant

Here you go Nela!** πŸ™‚
      Photobucket

Beautiful work, I LOVE the stripes!<3

**Looks like it got off a bit πŸ™

OH thank u thank u sooo much! *hug*

Amy
      Participant

Very nice. I love the crisp lines πŸ™‚

Thank u! It was hard to make perfect lines cause he’s so tiny. I had a small brush tho πŸ™‚ I am so OCD when it comes to painting, I like it to look its best Lol it is sometimes hard to have patience XD

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

AAAH he’s really cuuuute!!!

πŸ˜€ he is adorable, I wanna buy so many more to paint! I have so many ideas, I need an artist block XD I can’t wait till the mother foo comes out, I plan on doing color shift paint on her, was gonna do that with foo pup but he is way to tiny.

Chloe
          Participant

Really like his flames and the blue/black alternating on his chest. Great job!! He does look like a rock star.

Thank u! πŸ˜€ he’s so teeny and was hard to paint. Gotta love sturdy hands XD I’m so glad I found a small tipped brush otherwise I was afraid to paint him. I wanna get a few more at some point and paint them πŸ™‚ I’m so eager to use this new black paint with rainbow sparkles in it! Lol

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.