fbpx

Rising spectral dragon only $800

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Rising spectral dragon only $800

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Ha! They must be lurker. It’s been corrected to $300. πŸ˜†

hee hee πŸ™„

I never really hear you guys talking about the spectral Dragons. Has anyone got a history for them? I don’t know anything about them.

Maria
      Participant

We don’t talk about them enough? Help, drag0n! We’re slacking off! πŸ˜†
        Um… History. You know, that’s a very good question. I can’t remember hearing anything about their origins. I should ask Melody for their story again.

:D, i don’t see them on ebay as much as everything else.

Maria
        Participant

I know. It’s so sad. πŸ™
          Oh well. At least they’re still available at all.:lol:

Jodi
          Participant

I noticed the price changed too. I wonder if someone told them they were being ridiculous or if they did some research.

That’s just silly. πŸ™‚

Maria
            Participant

Well, they’re new to E-Bay. I wonder too…

Kasie
              Participant

$300.00 is still a bit high to start. I would rather buy a brand new one at that price ❗

Maria
                Participant

That’s true. But the seller has a much better chance of getting a bid from someone who doesn’t bother to research now. I think $800 was too high even for the lazy folks.

pipsxlch
                  Participant

I still need a peacock riser, but not for that much! 😯 I’d rather save it to add to the pot for the really-hoped-for old green SK.
                    Oh well, I was planning on direct ordering a riser when I could anyhow. πŸ™„

Patricia
                    Participant

I noticed that auction too. Sometimes people on ebay just make me laugh. πŸ˜†

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.