fbpx

Rising Spectral and Lap Dragon restocks on Oct 19, 2022

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Rising Spectral and Lap Dragon restocks on Oct 19, 2022

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Hello! Yesterday, October 19th, I restocked the Rising Spectral Dragon in Violet Flame and in Emerald Peacock, as well as the Lap Dragon in Violet Flame without doing the Password Protection offering of them to the oldest on the waiting lists. We simply cannot do that for every restock we do (it is time and labor intensive) and I apologize that this meant that many people received the email only to find that the restock had already sold out. I have (due to a suggestion from a Forum Member!) put everyone who was on the waitlists for each of these items BACK ONTO THE WAITLIST! You don’t have to press the button again if you didn’t get one and still want to be notified when the next batch comes out! However your name is still on there if you are not interested any more or if you bought one yesterday. Remember you can manage your waitlisted items in your account and remove yourself if you already bought one and think receiving a notice when we have them again will be confusing.

Do to how busy we are during this holiday season, we may soon be restocking more items without password protecting them (like we used to always do). Please forgive us if you receive an “in stock” email and find that its already sold out when you go to our store. Eventually we’ll make more, and if the waitlist was long and the number of items small, I’ll put everyone back onto the waitlist again after the item sells out.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.