fbpx

RIP BELOVED BREGO

Home Forums Miscellany Community RIP BELOVED BREGO

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

I am so sorry to hear this, my friend… you gave this beautiful boy a happy life. He knew he was loved and went knowing you were there for him, to the very end!

Big hugs.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
      Participant

I thank you all for heartfelt messages and love.Brego was and will always be so very loved that my heart will never be full because he took some of it with him.My eyes can’t seem to dry up.He was loyal,he was as loving as any person could ever be,he was one of the most intelligent dogs ever born,we never stopped playing,even up his last hours before he left me.He knew how to play pitch and catch and never once got angry.I will never be the same again 😢

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
        Participant

So sorry to hear of your loss of Brego, Bodine!  Losing one of our best friends can be devastating.

Bodancia
          Participant

Bodine – so sorry to hear you lost your puppy dog. . .  What a wonderful name he had!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Bodine
            Participant

Thank you all for the love and support.I cannot thank you all enough.I got a very warm suprise from Pipxlich.She painted me a memorial Christmas ornament for Brego.She did an awesome job.I thank you for your big loving heart.

Bodine
              Participant

Thank you my dear friends.💕

Bodine
                Participant

It has been only one month today.Feels so much longer since Brego left me.I set a “Dixie Rose” Hibiscus plant by him but it rained for three days and didn’t let me get it planted properly but Brego sent me a sign that he still loves me.At least that is what my heart feels.This plant is not even in the ground.I miss him so much.Remember to hug your pets everyday and tell them you love them.them will love you back 💕😢

Marianne
                  Participant

Very sorry for your loss. We just recently lost one of our dogs to old age and heart failure. Even though we knew it was coming it was still unexpected. Big hugs to you. 💙😥

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.