fbpx

Right Arm

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Right Arm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Yep you got it. My right arm is for sale. I need to buy that white SK *or at least one of them*….so what would you give me for my right arm. 😆

Or…Open for painting commissions on PYOs and repairs of Windstones and more!

SPark
    Participant

*laughs* Good luck. I want to get a white SK too, but… there’s no way I’ll be able to bid on any of the next three or four.

SPark wrote:

*laughs* Good luck. I want to get a white SK too, but… there’s no way I’ll be able to bid on any of the next three or four.

I feel ya. But the good news is that maybe maybe people will be waiting for the ALSK and while I might not be able to get this one..I have a chance. I know it sounds crazy. But I have always felt that a white dragon was my Totem, and this one “speaks” to me more than the others. She is a Big curvy girl like me…and that wicked smile just rocks my socks. Its temping to sell all my other windstones just to buy her….and then buy the others back slowly. But I just can’t seem to bring myself to do it.
      oh well.

SPark
      Participant

Yeah, I had the same thought… but there are too many pieces in my collection that I only got by sheer luck. Selling them off might mean I’d never get them again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.