fbpx

Revised

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Revised

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

skigod377 wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

It’s ok guys! I’ll get one eventually I’m sure! It’s just not gonna be this one. ๐Ÿ˜•
    I’ve already forgotten it basically…Besides I got a package yesterday and today I got my new boots!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I luvs em but Scott hates ’em. Makes me taller than him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL!!! I have been on a shoe buying kick lately and Paul (my hubby) says he doesnt like them because the heels are so tall. Must be a guy thing. ๐Ÿ˜†

Does it make him shorter than you? XD

No, I have been in love with Abby shoes from NCIS. SO I did a little research and found 3 or 4 pairs she wears I really like. I wanted the ones with big metal plates, but I dcided to go for the Demonia Wave #803. They have a 5.75 inch platform. They lace and zip. I put them on, thinking how will I ever walk in these!!!??? It was a blast! It wasn’t much different than walking in tennis shoes. I can’t wait to wear them out into public!
    I got the ones I did because, well, I wanted them to also fit UNDER my pant legs. I think I got rid of my stretch jeans from Highschool years ago! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Skigod377
    Participant

I dont know… maybe we’ll be the same height, but they are platform shoes, too. My hubby is 5’10” and I am 5’3″ so with 4″ heels, we are close!

I love Abbys style in that show. (I love that show, too.) I have never actually seen a live person walk in those boots, though… it looks like an ankle fracture waiting to happen. ๐Ÿ˜†

I know! I was really surprised at how easy it actually was to walk around in them. If Scott hadn’t gone out in the other room to pout, and gave me crap all afternoon I would have worn them all day! The only problem with Demonia is they don’t do half sizes, so if you’re a 9.5 like me, you need to order 10’s. But, the nice part is they fit wide feet, and I could actually put some gel insoles in them for added comfort. But really the insoles aren’t gonna be necessary. ๐Ÿ˜€ *I am so excited* I love shoes!
      One thing though…I have issues with my 3 inch plats on stairs…I haven’t even bothered to tackle the stairs in these! ๐Ÿ˜†
      Abby is so cute! (But, there is NO FREAKING WAY I’m getting the plaid mini-skirt! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ )
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270545409116&var=570002493603&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
      These are what I got…Abby actually wore the Stacks in one show, but I found one pair of those and someone beat me to them! ๐Ÿ˜ก I figure if I enjoy these as much as I think I will, I will end up with another pair. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

jackid55
      Participant

LOL. That is awesome. I wish I could get some of those, but Jake and I are both 5′ 11″ so that is a no go. Have fun with your new shoes!

I want to thank everyone who has PM’d me about the Young Ruby Oriental on ebay right now. While I would love to have it, I refuse to deal with her. I’ve already made that abundantly clear to her. (It is the same person who this thread got all blown up over.)
        Thank you all very much for thinking of me though! ๐Ÿ˜€ I really do appreciate it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.