Revised

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Revised

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

I would just like to state for the record that it wasn’t me! o.o

I only snipe on ebay. ๐Ÿ˜€

Leigha
      Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

I would just like to state for the record that it wasn’t me! o.o

I only snipe on ebay. ๐Ÿ˜€

DITTO! Though, I haven’t sniped on eBay in a long time, I am always working when the auctions end….frustrating!

Lame.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Huh?? What happened? :scratch:

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Anonymous

drag0nfeathers wrote:

lol I honestly don’t know! But I thought I would jump in there anyway haha ::scratches your head::: the thread looked weird, and I am all for weird lookin’ threads!?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

kitsunelady
            Participant

Poems wrote:

drag0nfeathers wrote:

lol I honestly don’t know! But I thought I would jump in there anyway haha ::scratches your head::: the thread looked weird, and I am all for weird lookin’ threads!?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

WC thought she found someone to sell her a Ruby Young Oriental, but someone else who was watching the thread apparently emailed the seller with a higher offer. >.>;

*I* was just being silly. e.e And am also all for weird looking threads. <3

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Awww, that’s shady. I’m sorry WC ๐Ÿ™

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

That’s not cool ๐Ÿ™ , sorry to hear about that WC

No, another forum member hadn’t outbid me, I was led to believe the seller was going to sell for the price I offered…3 DAYS AGO! But all the sudden TODAY, it’s, “Hey I got a better offer, and do you want to go higher?” The other person only offered to buy the piece, if I didn’t. Guess if the seller wanted $150 she shouldn’t have asked what I was willing to spend. Then told someone else she wanted more to see if she could get it from them. Then told me to outbid them. I don’t know about normal business practice, but mine is, if you don’t say you want bids, then you sell to the FIRST person. If you want XX amount of dollars for a piece, you DON’T ask how much the person is willing to spend. And you don’t play games with people. I sold my Tropic Griffin to LadyFirebird, because she was first to ask, my goof was not putting it up for bids when I posted it, so good business ethics tell me, I CANNOT add the fact I want bids after someone has already made me the offer, just because I can get a few more $$ out of another person. It’s WRONG!!! :negative:
                I have been in contact with the other person interested in the piece and I am awaiting a reply to my reply. ๐Ÿ˜‰ (I also want to say, I have nothing against the other forum member who asked about the piece. I know it wasn’t their fault about all this. 8) )

Skigod377
                Participant

Yeah, if they wanted a certain price for it, they should have asked for it outright.

Bodine
                  Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

No, another forum member hadn’t outbid me, I was led to believe the seller was going to sell for the price I offered…3 DAYS AGO! But all the sudden TODAY, it’s, “Hey I got a better offer, and do you want to go higher?” The other person only offered to buy the piece, if I didn’t. Guess if the seller wanted $150 she shouldn’t have asked what I was willing to spend. Then told someone else she wanted more to see if she could get it from them. Then told me to outbid them. I don’t know about normal business practice, but mine is, if you don’t say you want bids, then you sell to the FIRST person. If you want XX amount of dollars for a piece, you DON’T ask how much the person is willing to spend. And you don’t play games with people. I sold my Tropic Griffin to LadyFirebird, because she was first to ask, my goof was not putting it up for bids when I posted it, so good business ethics tell me, I CANNOT add the fact I want bids after someone has already made me the offer, just because I can get a few more $$ out of another person. It’s WRONG!!! :negative:
                    Yep,bullbadinky business if you ask me.A bad “bidding” experience can put an end to some people’s interest in the process sometimes.Amber says she won’t even try anymore for the same reason.Guess folks need to be really clear and honest with their sales.Sorry WC, another will come around.
                    I have been in contact with the other person interested in the piece and I am awaiting a reply to my reply. ๐Ÿ˜‰ (I also want to say, I have nothing against the other forum member who asked about the piece. I know it wasn’t their fault about all this. 8) )

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Jasmine
                    Participant

Well that’s just wrong. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

jackid55
                      Participant

Sorry you have to go through that WC. *Hugs*

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

That’s just sneaky. Sucks that happened to you WC ๐Ÿ™ .

It’s ok guys! I’ll get one eventually I’m sure! It’s just not gonna be this one. ๐Ÿ˜•
                          I’ve already forgotten it basically…Besides I got a package yesterday and today I got my new boots!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I luvs em but Scott hates ’em. Makes me taller than him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Skigod377
                          Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

It’s ok guys! I’ll get one eventually I’m sure! It’s just not gonna be this one. ๐Ÿ˜•
                            I’ve already forgotten it basically…Besides I got a package yesterday and today I got my new boots!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I luvs em but Scott hates ’em. Makes me taller than him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL!!! I have been on a shoe buying kick lately and Paul (my hubby) says he doesnt like them because the heels are so tall. Must be a guy thing. ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.