fbpx

Revised

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Revised

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Deleted.

yolanda
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Hey! My boss finally got my W2’s right after the 3rd try, so I thought I would put out a feeler on a Young Oriental in Ruby. Eons ago, when there was talk of one last batch (Before the move) I put my name on the list for one, and there was never another batch made. I’d really love to have one. I’d be willing to pay well for a mint one, and around the average price for one on Ravenheart’s for one that is in very good condition and around $65 for one with more than a few flea bites or that needs serious repairs. (Plus shipping over those prices)
      If anyone out there has one of these little guys that they either don’t like as well as they thought, or needs money please let me know. My taxes should be back by the end of next week, so it gives me a week or so to find one.
      Or, if you you do like my PYO work, and want to hang on to the little guy, but arrange a swap, I would be willing to paint you whatever sculpt you choose (Please no muses)…But you can’t be in a hurry, as you would be on a list with the rest of the people waiting.
      I would give this little guy a forever home, and love him up with the rest of my Oriental family! ๐Ÿ˜€

Good luck….I too tried to find 1 but no such luck. Just been watching Ebay off and on in the hopes to find 1. ๐Ÿ™‚

Deleted.

Jasmine
      Participant

Darn, add me to the list. I would loooooooove to find one.

pipsxlch
        Participant

If/when things normalize, me too! Mine could even have issues.

Deleted.

Hi!

I think I have a ruby baby oriental dragon!!

I am thinking about selling my small collection.

How much are you looking to spend? I will dig it out of the closet and make sure it is still mint and everything..

I have an active paypal account and almost 100% seller rating on Ebay if you wanna check me out.. ๐Ÿ˜€

please email me at sweettartmarrero@yahoo.com and ill see if I can find it and maybe take some pics for you to see when I get home from work!

SweeTtart wrote:

Hi!

I think I have a ruby baby oriental dragon!!

I am thinking about selling my small collection.

How much are you looking to spend? I will dig it out of the closet and make sure it is still mint and everything..

I have an active paypal account and almost 100% seller rating on Ebay if you wanna check me out.. ๐Ÿ˜€

please email me at sweettartmarrero@yahoo.com and ill see if I can find it and maybe take some pics for you to see when I get home from work!
          Thank you very much! I have emailed you! It’s a wonky email address, but it’s me! ๐Ÿ˜€
          *crosses fingers you find a ruby Young Oriental in there* ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh yeah…Thanks Mi!!! I’d have probably never noticed it otherwise! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I quit having the little messages sent to my email about replies a long time ago when Snap shut it down for a while…Does it even still work to subscribe to threads? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Bodine
          Participant

Yeah for you!Keeping fingers crossed there is one tucked away safely just waiting to be let out ๐Ÿ˜†
            you are most def welcome
            Congrats on the Gold Lap.They are sold out,you just made it ๐Ÿ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

There was 2 left after I bought mine…I wasn’t waiting anymore. ๐Ÿ˜€ I don’t think there will be more either. I know that was the 2nd or 3rd batch. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Now having found out the whole business behind this all, I would like to retract my thank you to Sweettart…Honesty is always the best policy especially with a community looking out for all of it’s members. :yes:

Bodine
            Participant

someone snagged it out from under you? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ This was your post WC ๐Ÿ˜• I am so sorry hun…that’s sad ๐Ÿ™

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Anonymous

bodine6127 wrote:

someone snagged it out from under you? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ This was your post WC ๐Ÿ˜• I am so sorry hun…that’s sad ๐Ÿ™

Yeah, I noticed awhile back that there are some SNIPERS out there :/ It’s a mad, mad world!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.