fbpx

REVENGE?? CATASTROPHIC UPDATE PG. 3!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community REVENGE?? CATASTROPHIC UPDATE PG. 3!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

Today something awful happened, all because of people speeding on this road. My boys were just waking up from a nap, we went into their room to change them and get them ready for dinner. All of a sudden we hear SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL SQUEEEEEAL CRASH BOOOOOM and then our entire house rocked! My husband ran to the back door, I ran to the front door…nothing. We looked out of the living room window…nothing. I drew the blinds on the kitchen window and the see the underside of a pickup truck!!!! My husband runs outside to help the people, I run to call 911. My husband and our friend from next door climb the truck to turn it off and to pull out the driver. When they pull him up they find his wife under him. What the driver told my husband was that he swerved to miss a deer. He almost hit a lady and her teenage son who were heading to the mall for dinner. They confirmed that he was trying to miss a deer, but was FLYING. The man was bleeding from his ear and has at least a fractured leg. His wife has at least a broken collarbone (these were just field diagnoses). The lady and her son were just shaken, and decided they weren’t that hungry anymore. My babies are fine, they thought it was exciting to meet firemen!! I’m shaken pretty bad!! And my hubby is winded from climbing all over the truck. I’m REALLY FREAKED because I opened up my back door to look out, and they had the two people from the truck lying on my porch on gurneys. I nearly fainted from the sight!! My house has a decent amount of damage. The wall behind my refridgerator is OPEN!! THIS IS WHAT I WAS AFRAID WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!! THIS IS MY HOUSE IN THESE PICTURES

Hannah
      Participant

OH MY GOD SKEETER!!!

I am so glad that your family is OK. I REALLY hope this is a GIANT wake up call to the people that speed down your road (and maybe your township – get them to post and enforce speed limits on that road!!)

I can’t express enough how glad I am that you, your hub, and your boyohs are ok. *HUGS*

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

oooh dear lord O.o
          i’m am so glad everyone is ok! drink some tea, hug your babies, take a deep breath, and try to relax.

Jasmine
          Participant

OMG!! I’m so glad no one was seriously hurt. And like grayfire says, try to calm down.

Yeral wrote:

OH MY GOD SKEETER!!!

I am so glad that your family is OK. I REALLY hope this is a GIANT wake up call to the people that speed down your road (and maybe your township – get them to post and enforce speed limits on that road!!)

I can’t express enough how glad I am that you, your hub, and your boyohs are ok. *HUGS*

x2!

I am so glad you and your family are ok and that no one was critically injured.

I say this is a perfect time to go to city hall and ask for a speed sign.

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Soooo glad no one got hurt and you and your family are fine. That is scary though! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Diana L
              Participant

Skeeter I’m very glad you and your family are okay and those people in the truck didn’t get hurt worse. They must have been flyin to flip that truck. Hope you can repair your house in a jiffy and that there is minimal damage considering your description. My thoughts are with you and yours tonight!!!!

Adaneth
                Participant

I’m glad you guys are all safe, but your poor house! I’d be a stressed-out wreck waiting for it to happen again. ๐Ÿ™ Hope you can calm down and that your homeowner’s insurance doesn’t give you any crap. And that you get a sign up, too.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

OH MAN!!! I just flashed back to when that stupid kid hit my house with a “borrowed” car last year! Thank god it didn’t run right through your house and everyone was okay.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

*Hugs skeeter and family really, really, REALLY TIGHT!* How unbelievable SCARY for y’all!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I would sooooo hate for me other twin mum to not be here anymore ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Thank God that everyone was realatively fine… *gets stress shivers for skeeter and her family!* I don’t think I could bare to lose anymore family members… My family’s prayers are for you and your family tonight… Wish there were something I could do to help – pm me if you need anything – I’ll send you my phone number ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Try to get some rest and hopefully peace and quiet for you and yours. Lurvs ya, girlie! Hang tough!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Rachel
                      Participant

Holy shit! Definitely time to download the various issues to the authorities.

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE! ((HUGS FOR EVERYONE!)) I love being a member of this family!!!!
                          Everyone in MY house is just fine. My mom came over and brought a Happy Meal for each of my boys. They don’t seem phased, they got to see big trucks and wave to the firemen. The corner of my house is crunched in, which split the wall by my fridge (I was just at the fridge 10 minutes before getting a drink!) and looks like it knocked out one of the things that supports the roof and bent up some vinyl siding. Nothing that can’t be replaced!
                          The speed people drive on this road, I knew eventually something awful was going to happen….eventually, not today! It’s the people that were in the truck and the teen boy and his mom I’m feeling for. Just a few MPH slower and all of this could’ve been avoided. The driver and his wife would be cuddled up at home right now and the boy and his mom would be having a nice dinner together at the mall. I really wish this would be a wake up call, but sometimes it doesn’t work out that way.

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

I’m really glad that everyone is okay!
                            I would really take this to your county seat, print the photos and write up a professional letter to petition for them to at least install some signs. Speed limit, or “children at play” or even just “slow” would hopefully help.
                            Then when folks don’t follow the posted rules, you can better report them. Even if it only makes one person think twice, it could be worth it.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

darjeb
                            Participant

Jennifer wrote:

I’m really glad that everyone is okay!
                              I would really take this to your county seat, print the photos and write up a professional letter to petition for them to at least install some signs. Speed limit, or “children at play” or even just “slow” would hopefully help.
                              Then when folks don’t follow the posted rules, you can better report them. Even if it only makes one person think twice, it could be worth it.

Jennifer has some good ideas. I hope you try everything to get this situation under control and I am glad you and your family were not injured it is easier to fix a damaged house than a damaged person.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 69 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.