fbpx

Reveler Februaruy 2010 Raffle Prize pics!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Reveler Februaruy 2010 Raffle Prize pics!

• This topic has 18 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 14 years ago by Bob.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Wow Wc…. He looks great with your others!

lamortefille wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ WC, how can you hear yourself think with all of that racket? The castles are probably muttering about their noisy neighbors…passing it off as “haunting” of course. ๐Ÿ˜€

I don’t so much mind the creative force behind my mind, but yes, once in a while I REALLY wish it would shut off. I think that is why I lack sleep sometimes. I also suffer from highly vivid dreams almost every night. ๐Ÿ™„ But honestly, since I have been this way for so long (as long as I can remember anymore) it really doesn’t bother me. I am always creating little stories to go with stuff. Wish I knew how to put it all in a book sometimes. ๐Ÿ˜† But late at night, I really do think you have a point on the castles. ๐Ÿ˜‰ XD

lamortefille
      Participant

You would probably write wonderful stories. Maybe getting some of it out would help your mind relax a bit. Start a thread…if nothing else, you will entertain us. ๐Ÿ˜€

Bob

WOW!!! You need to become a famous author with an imagination and gift for words like that

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.