fbpx

Retired Windstones at Garden of Enchantment

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Retired Windstones at Garden of Enchantment

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

Heather
      Participant

Found some retired pieces at a little shop in Sacramento yesterday. The store’s name is Garden of Enchantment; their phone number is (916) 446-7950. They’re open daily; hours seem to be from about 10:30AM to 9PM PST (Daylight Savings). Here’s what they have:

Wizard Woodlore, $75
        Wizard’s Retreat candlelamp, $80 (has some chips on its roof, 5 to 10mm square)
        Sea Jewel, $84 (yes, her bosoms are on straight πŸ˜› )
        Young Dragon in peacock, $58
        Emperor Dragon in peacock, $250
        Girl cherub, $36
        Hatching Gargoyle, $28
        Egg with claws, X2, didn’t get price
        Small peacock wizard, X2, didn’t get price

Edit: I may have an extra Rainbow Male. I bought the one the store had yesterday for $120, but there should be another on the way, and I could sell one if somebody wanted him. If not, heck, I’ll keep them both. πŸ˜€

They also had a damaged Emerald Lap dragon; her description is in purplecat’s thread, since she was looking for these.
        Now for the unfun stuff: They don’t keep the boxes (grr), and some of their stock has got chips. I tried to inspect everything they had, but I didn’t get a good look at the eggs, the peacock wizards, or the Emperor. (The displays are super crammed. I hadn’t thought of Windstones as being all that fragile, but either they really are, or people have been slinging stuff back onto the shelves at high speed and letting it bounce right off whatever’s in its path.) Regarding shipping: the shopkeeper did say that he would be happy to ship things double-boxed with lots of packing material, by UPS or Fed-Ex. I think it’s pretty much a case of buyer beware. I know I caught the obvious stuff, but there was a lot to look at and there’s always a chance I might have missed something, or that a piece might collect a ding today. πŸ™

Maria
        Participant

Aw, I’d go for the Wizard’s Retreat if I hadn’t already planned away my credit card limit for this month.

Heather
          Participant

My credit card is very angry with me–I made it work yesterday. Every time I open my wallet I hear a little squeaky voice shouting, “Don’t even think about it!” πŸ˜›

i dont even use my credit card..i normally take out a set ammount of cash to spend…unfortunatly there is also usually an ATM within a one mile radius of me so my usual limit goes POOF usually by twice the ammount i planned ::sigh:: :/

Elena
            Participant

Dracomancer wrote:

i dont even use my credit card..i normally take out a set ammount of cash to spend…unfortunatly there is also usually an ATM within a one mile radius of me so my usual limit goes POOF usually by twice the ammount i planned ::sigh:: :/

Ahh, I remember those days πŸ˜€ A quick trip to the bank (I didn’t even trust myself with a debit card and didn’t even get my CC till I was 26 πŸ˜› ) Then off to the store in the mall!

DarkLadyPhoenix
              Participant

Ummm could someone in CA do me a favor and call them to see if they still have that Emp? I’ve always wanted one and $50-85 off from retail is a good deal!

Unfortunatly the best contact I have is e-mail. Maybe I can send them my cc in email pieces or something through email. πŸ™

Heather
                Participant

I called them just now, and they said that they still have the Peacock Emperor. They are willing to ship to Japan. I’ll PM you regarding contact information. πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.