Report Windstone Fakes/Knock offs/Infringment Pls read first

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Report Windstone Fakes/Knock offs/Infringment Pls read first

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #495601
    BDW
    Participant

    #708409
    #708410
    Skylover
    Participant

    I think that the first one may have been reported before, but I don’t think that it will hurt to report it again. The second one appears to be a fake painted silver. The feature are off and his front legs appear really thick. The eyes look funny as well.

    #708411

    Skylover wrote:

    I think that the first one may have been reported before, but I don’t think that it will hurt to report it again. The second one appears to be a fake painted silver. The feature are off and his front legs appear really thick. The eyes look funny as well.

    That is what I thought. It looked kinda chucky. I am going to report that one.

    #708412
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

    That is definately a fake silver male. See how the fake has the gold all the way on his centerline? Big clue that he’s a fake.
    Fake:

    Real:

    #708413
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

    Is he a fake or just a re-paint?

    twindragonsmum

    tdm

    #708414
    Laurie
    Participant

    I’ve been comparing, He looks like a repaint. I emailed a couple questions to the seller But no answer yet. 🙄 😕

    #708415
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

    I’m leaning towards fake myself, but it is hard to tell.

    #708416
    BDW
    Participant

    This is what the seller replied to my message yesterday:

    Hi there, the bottom is covered with a black felt, no company name (not sure who makes it), and the eyes are glass.
    Thanks,

    Sounds like a fake to me.

    #708417
    Laurie
    Participant

    I went ahead and bid on him, I’m really curious. I’d like to see him fake or repaint.

    #708418

    Blackdesertwind wrote:

    This is what the seller replied to my message yesterday:

    Hi there, the bottom is covered with a black felt, no company name (not sure who makes it), and the eyes are glass.
    Thanks,

    Sounds like a fake to me.

    Would you mind telling John that? I reported it to him, but he said he thought that it was just a repaint. But I had my suspicions because the pupils were tiny. If you don’t mind, I’d appreciate it! Thanks a bunch for helping me out with figuring this out.

    #708419
    Laurie
    Participant

    Kenziesmommy, I think maybe I should apologise to you. you don’t mind that I bid on him do you? 😳

    #708420
    BDW
    Participant

    kenziesmommy663 wrote:

    Blackdesertwind wrote:

    This is what the seller replied to my message yesterday:

    Hi there, the bottom is covered with a black felt, no company name (not sure who makes it), and the eyes are glass.
    Thanks,

    Sounds like a fake to me.

    Would you mind telling John that? I reported it to him, but he said he thought that it was just a repaint. But I had my suspicions because the pupils were tiny. If you don’t mind, I’d appreciate it! Thanks a bunch for helping me out with figuring this out.
    Done! 😀

    #708421
    Jodi
    Participant

    2Huberts wrote:

    Kenziesmommy, I think maybe I should apologise to you. you don’t mind that I bid on him do you? 😳

    You should not be bidding on pieces that are being reported to John. He may have to buy them to pursue legal options.

    #708422
    Laurie
    Participant

    Shoot, I’d give him to John and Melody. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.