fbpx

Repair??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Repair??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Yes, I am a new member and hope to get to know everyone here!

Is there any way to repair sculptures and/or paint?? Me and my family moved to a new house and unfourtunately, three of my dragons recieved minor paint damage and hairline cracks… 😥 so I was wondering if there was any way to try to repair these damages or maybe suggest something that might work. Thank you!

*- Jessica (DragonCat)

Stephanie
    Participant

There are a few people on the forum that do repairs…. here is one of them…

link to another topic in the general area….

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12553

Hope that helps! 😉 and Howdy DO! Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Melody
      Keymaster

DragonCat wrote:

Yes, I am a new member and hope to get to know everyone here!

Is there any way to repair sculptures and/or paint?? Me and my family moved to a new house and unfourtunately, three of my dragons recieved minor paint damage and hairline cracks… 😥 so I was wondering if there was any way to try to repair these damages or maybe suggest something that might work. Thank you!

*- Jessica (DragonCat)There are several excellent repair people on here, they would know a whole lot more about repairing things than I do.
        I have used the two part epoxy putty called “epoxy sculpt” to fill small cracks on smooth areas, but I find it a little too gooey to do detail work. That may be because I haven’t learned how to use it properly. It sticks very well to Windstones and hardens like a rock. I often use it to repair small chips in toenails and cat ears. Amazing stuff.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.