fbpx

Remember a while back…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Remember a while back…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

When everyone was discussing where they had seen Windstones or pictures of them in games, movies, series, etc.? Well, I just found another one!
    I know some of you play Farmville and whatnot on Facebook. Well, I play Bloodlines on Myspace, and in one of the missions, there is the Hyena gargoyle big as life. It’s actually in the main picture for the mission itself, so everyone gets to see it! 8)

Melody
    Keymaster

WindstoneCollector wrote:

When everyone was discussing where they had seen Windstones or pictures of them in games, movies, series, etc.? Well, I just found another one!
      I know some of you play Farmville and whatnot on Facebook. Well, I play Bloodlines on Myspace, and in one of the missions, there is the Hyena gargoyle big as life. It’s actually in the main picture for the mission itself, so everyone gets to see it! 8)

Huh? can you provide a link?

Melody
      Keymaster

Melody wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Huh? can you provide a link?

Or a screenshot?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.