fbpx

Regarding combining shipping on orders

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Regarding combining shipping on orders

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

I am processing all of the orders we received on 4/22/11 for Silver Rising Spectral Dragons and for Pink Curled Dragons and for Sand Fledgling Dragons. We have determined that the Rising Spectral Dragon is too large to travel in the same box with his smaller friends (he might squish them). I may not be able to advise you of this through a personal email, so decided to let everyone know here that if you ordered several items, the Rising Spectral will be in a box of his own. We will pack smaller pieces together and if you overpaid on shipping charges will refund the overpayment. Thank you!

Syn
      Participant

Thanks, Susie; I didn’t even think of that. Thanks also for working on Saturday to get our goodies out to us faster. 🙂

raincry
        Participant

Yes I second the Thank You! I kind of figured he would be a bit too large to send with the smaller ones. Better to see them all safe and sound.

Thanks, Susie! I always tell people that Windstone Editions has the best customer service of any company with whom I have dealt (with Astral Castle a close second:) and this just proves it. We appreciate all the extra work you do!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.