fbpx

Red Panda Fennec Fox

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Red Panda Fennec Fox

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

Melody,
      PLEASE get AMY JANE a Red Panda Fennec Fox!!! I’m worried she is becomeing a bit obsesive over them and we may loose her if she doesn’t get one SOON!!! πŸ˜‰
      I think she would be happy if it’s just a test painted one. You MUST save her!! PLEASE!!!!

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Amy
      Participant

Melody,
        PLEASE get AMY JANE a Red Panda Fennec Fox!!! I’m worried she is becomeing a bit obsesive over them and we may loose her if she doesn’t get one SOON!!! πŸ˜‰
        I think she would be happy if it’s just a test painted one. You MUST save her!! PLEASE!!!!

You are so right, SecertHope! XD I have tried my hardest not to, but I am totally obsessed with getting one of these little guys.

Thank you for caring enough to ask Melody to save me. That means a lot XD

So, yes, please, SAVE ME (before I lose what little mind I’ve got left)! πŸ˜‰

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

RED PANDA for AMY JANE!!
          RED PANDA FOR AMY JANE!!
          RED PANDA FOR AMY JANE!!

:bigsmile: EVERYBODY!!! :bigsmile:

πŸ˜‰ RED PANDA FOR AMY JANE!! πŸ˜‰

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Amy
          Participant

I think the Kirby Dance Party would like to join in on this rally XD

<("<) (^"^) (>“)>

Amy
            Participant

Somebody should teach me how to make your font bigger/in color on this forum, lol.

Yay for internet guides πŸ˜€

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.