fbpx

Red Fire Scratcher for sale –nope! Decided to keep him. Sorry everyone.

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Red Fire Scratcher for sale –nope! Decided to keep him. Sorry everyone.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

Okay, I need the money for medical bill both current and past some from a car accident that have virtulally ruined my credit because my insurer has taken 6 months and still has not payed the hosital or doctor. Plus my employer is behind on my pension. None of this anyone neededs to know but I wanted to explain why these must be sold. Because I don’t want to sell them but must.
      So this means the the things I think are most wanted by members will go up for sale. I don’t know how to post pictures and don’t have the time today to learn.
      So email for pictures. I will get back to you. There are no prices on these pieces you know what they cost me. So make a good offer and they are yours.
      More may go up later but right now this is it.

The Old Warrior has a scratched back toe nail he came like this. For anyone that does not know I am poodlesforyou on eBay you can check my feedback there.

Any payments will be made will go to Pay Pal as a gift for income tax purposes. An because I am on SSI I am not allowed to make much money or I loose my full check. If you do not trust in me then don’t make a offer on them. Those that have bought off of me before know just how I am here and eBay both. I try to do the right thing. I will accept a postal money order also.

All Red Fire Windstones all are NIB Also –BG EMP –NIB
      Emperor NIB——–Sold– I made a promise to a friend.

Old Warrior NIB—SOLD!

Scratcher NIB –Keeping him

Black Gold Emp NIB — Keeping him

windstonefan

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

PMed you Evelyn/

Kalandra
        Participant

Pm’ed you

Kalandra

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Im sorry to hear you’re having tough time *hugs* sent you a message

Carolyn
            Participant

I hope you make alot of money . I know what your going thru . SSI can be a pain .

windstonefan
              Participant

Yes big pain but not it seams as bad as my ex employer. Who is not paying me at all. No pension check and screwed up auto insurance carrier. It has been nearly 6 months since the accident I think and of coarse everyone wants to be paid I understand this—me toooooooooooooooooo!

windstonefan

Nicole
                Participant

๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ i can’t believe i missed the OW!!! I’m so sad now. I’m glad your sale went well though

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

If it makes you feel any better Nicole, he was sold in less than an hour. He was marked as sold by the time I saw the post. I know you are looking for one. Ive been keeping my eye out for one for you. A few people here have gotten one recently, so you might try posting a wanted ad. Im sure there are some local retailers who still have one.

Nicole
                    Participant

Thanks wolfen. I’ve posted a want ad a couple times without much luck. Maybe i’ll try again soon

Syn
                      Participant

I am surprised that Scratcher isn’t sold already; the shading on the chest makes the Scratcher one of the prettiest Red Fires.

Syn
                        Participant

Windstonefan’s pictures of her Scratcher that is for sale:

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

I sure wish I could take that scratcher off your hands. He is a beauty!

windstonefan
                            Participant

Thank you wolfen. I actually think so to and have decided to pull him off now.
                              I pulled the BG Emp off eBay as I just showed my son him and he said he would take him instead of the Spectral that he wanted he is just as pretty but hey you know that already! Ha, he is all that and after looking him over again he is very nice. Not as dark a pink rose as yours and mine but still a real beauty. Later everyone thanks for looking. Evelyn

windstonefan

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.