fbpx

Red Fire eye color?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Red Fire eye color?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Hey, guys, can one of you tell me what color the eyes on the Red Fire dragons are? My monitor’s a little wonky, and I can’t figure out if they’re bright yellow or a subdued orange.

And what color are their gems? The pictures are so small I can’t tell, and there’s no description.

Thanks, folks! πŸ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Red Fires have orange eyes. Can’t remember the gem color for sure but I want to say it was Champagne. I finally got to see one (RF mother) in person at a store last week!

Purplecat
          Participant

I’d love to see one of those guys in person….though I’m thinking I’ll still hold out for the coiled dragons to come out in that color….I SOOOOOooooo want a coiled male and mother in that color. πŸ˜€

Maebnus
            Participant

Going off the PYO eye/jewel color page

Looking at my RF Fledgling, I’d say the jewel is Topaz. It’s slightly more orange and less yellow than what’s on the white dragons (Jonquil), in case you happen to have one of those to look at.

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

I thought the White dragons had a clear (crystal) gem? I have to admit, I don’t have any white dragons to verify that.

Maebnus
                Participant

It’s very possible. Whites are my least favorite color, so I only have 3 of the smallest ones… and the only one I have access to is the Curl, which definitely has a yellow-ish tinted jewel. But that’s much newer, so things sometimes change. :shrug:

Purplecat
                  Participant

my whites have clear white crystal gems. πŸ™‚ I have a fledgie and a male.

My white scratcher, mama & Emp all have clear white crystals…longing to see a RF in person as well…

Red Fire is their new color that’s kind of like the Ruby’s but with gold colored accents (on the nose and such) and yellow-ish orange eyes, right?

I love them…. πŸ™‚ and I can always check the jewel color today, I’m going to West Ed and I know they have them, if we want to make sure. πŸ™‚

There are a couple RF dragons with read eyes floating around… πŸ˜†

nessiemom
                    Participant

My red fire’s aren’t as dark as my rubies… They have a more orangey-red coloration, I think… I’ll try to get a pic (I know, I keep saying that!) of them side by side… and I can’t remember the eye and jewel color off-hand…

Maria
                      Participant

My RF OW’s eyes are orange. I don’t have any RF pieces with jewels, so I can’t help with that…

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

My Fledge has an orange/yellowish jewel but I forget the name of the stone.

I’m waiting for the coiled male too. He would be really sharp in Red Fire!

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

The ones I saw in West Ed definately had orange eyes and yellow (like jonquil (?)) stones. He had a mother and a male. Perhaps there was some variations?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.