fbpx

Red Fire Emperor and 2 Rock Dragons

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Red Fire Emperor and 2 Rock Dragons

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

I ordered an Amethyst Old Warrior from Magical Omaha a while back-and I immediately got a phone call from them saying they were reeeally sorry but they didn’t have him in stock and I got a refund in a very reasonable amount of time. Ive ordered from them in the past (www.magicalomaha.com) and they are a good business

Carolyn
      Participant

Good for you both . Shady vender . Beware of on line shopping . Yeah if it isn’t available here . Chances are it’s not available elsewhere .

Well THATS not necessarily true. I’ve gotten long retired pieces from vendors before when they’re not in stock here. I just hoped this was one of them. In fact Im picking up a red fire riser from a store today that still has one in stock.

Ok stand corrected . Sorry . I should learn to not post without thinking it thru. I get into more trouble posting here .

Yeah I helped someone find a Ruby Emperor . Need a box now . They did do something I dislike . It had been there for years at the original price . Well all Windstones have gone up in price . Well now that the price has gone up thats the price they want for it . Profit on something that they paid less for .
        Yes it is a store’s right to do that . Pet Peeve I guess . LOL .

Nicole
        Participant

i ordered from magical omaha once and was waiting and waiting for my gold Ow to arrive and finally ahd to call them to find out it wasn’t in stock and they were waiting on a shipment…. I asked for a refund. Although i will say i have had good buying experiences from them, just that that one time they did not let me know the item wasn’t in stock

Tethra
          Participant

I got my red fire emperor from Magical Omaha (their last one!) and I have had nothing but good experiences from them. They even included a cute little candle with my emp! I tried a while back to order a red fire lap and they didn’t have one in stock and told me right away so I felt good about going back for the emperor. Nicole, your experience was hopefully a one off. They seem to be up to date on the stock they have most of the time. I hope they refunded you quickly!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.