fbpx

Really?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Really?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Grayfire_artz
    Participant

So back when I was sailing I met this guy. He was amazing and we really lit each other on fire so to speak. He could play the guitar in such a way that was amazingly seductive. I remember the first time he played for me I was enthralled and couldn’t take my eyes off his hands. When I had to get back to the house he fallowed me up on deck. I remember he told me he needed to tell me something so I turned around and he caught me around the waste and kissed me. I had never been kissed like that before… when he let me go I backed up stuttering and tripped and took one hard fall on my ass.

For the next few days we spent a lot of time together. He was amazing and made me feel like the only person in the room. We stayed in contact but never did date… I never told him how amazing he was. So those words are going to stay with me now. I just can’t believe I’ll never see him or sail with him again.

Chicago Sailor Killed In Bahamas While Trying To Stop Muggers

Kim
      Blocked

That’s really sad. Sorry to hear. ๐Ÿ™

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Adaneth
        Participant

How awful. Sounds like a wonderful person we need more of in this world, not less. ๐Ÿ™ So sorry for your loss.

Chloe
          Participant

Oh, I am so sorry. ๐Ÿ™ That is terrible. What a wonderful person he seems to have been. The world is less for his loss.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Oh no… this is horible news. I’m so sorry grayfire… seems like he was an amazing person, that is very tragic news. Why is it all the good people of this world are taken so soon? It seems so unfair.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

LadyFirebird
              Participant

I am so sorry for your loss. That is terrible! He sounds like a wonderful person–and this happened to him while he was trying to help someone else out. What a loss for all or us–we need more people like him in this world.

Grayfire_artz
                Participant

He was amazing to know… It’s been really hard dealing with the shock of it all. I think it would have been better to have lost him to the sea then to have him taken away by the two legged beast.

Thanks guys. I was really struggling and needed to share.

Victoria
                  Participant

Oh, wow. That’s horrible; I’m so sorry to hear! It sounds like he was a great person, and it’s such a shame to lose one of those.

Grayfire_artz
                    Participant

He was fantastic as a friend. As a sailor he was well a sailor. I think we all loved him for the crazy stories and trouble he got into with the ladies.

It’s hard to except that suddenly he’s gone and that what he was is now a cold body… It’s a bit fitting though that his family will scatter his ashes out to sea.

Skigod377
                      Participant

Why does it always feel like the good ones are the ones to go? So sorry to hear this.

Quite a few days late, but I am very sorry to hear this. He sounds like a wonderful person.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.