fbpx

REAL TIGER EBAY SCULPTS

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody REAL TIGER EBAY SCULPTS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Hmmm, I am just wondering if there will be any other REAL TIGER sculpts coming out in the near future on ebay… :scratch:
      I WANT THEM ALL! But unfortunatly I probably will not be able to aford all of them and the reason for my asking is that I need to be very specific on what sculpts I choose because the money tree that I WISH existed unfortunatly does NOT… ๐Ÿ˜€

I am wondering if there is anyway that you (Melody) could share with me what sculpts you are planning on painting in the near future with the REAL TIGER marking :scratch:

I was trying to convince my hubby to let me buy all of them and his answer to me was that 1 can buy one more and that would be the last one for the next couple of months!
      I guess he just doen’t want us to be broke.. ๐Ÿ˜€ cause knowing me I would just buy all of them and not worry about that right now, in the process I would probably sell everything else that we own! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Marzena

Melody
        Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Hmmm, I am just wondering if there will be any other REAL TIGER sculpts coming out in the near future on ebay… :scratch:
          I WANT THEM ALL! But unfortunatly I probably will not be able to aford all of them and the reason for my asking is that I need to be very specific on what sculpts I choose because the money tree that I WISH existed unfortunatly does NOT… ๐Ÿ˜€

I am wondering if there is anyway that you (Melody) could share with me what sculpts you are planning on painting in the near future with the REAL TIGER marking :scratch:

I was trying to convince my hubby to let me buy all of them and his answer to me was that 1 can buy one more and that would be the last one for the next couple of months!
          I guess he just doen’t want us to be broke.. ๐Ÿ˜€ cause knowing me I would just buy all of them and not worry about that right now, in the process I would probably sell everything else that we own! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
          I have painted two curlies in “Real Tiger” (They look poisonous!) and I tried to paint a young oriental in Real Tiger, but I goofed it up so badly that I will need to try again when we have more castings. Real tiger is very hard to airbrush!!
          I never really know what I am going to do until I do it -I’m sure more real tiger things will appear from time to time. Don’t go broke! You don’t need to panic and grab all of them! I will be making more every so often.

Mmloda
          Participant

Thank you Melody! really appreciateyour reply, I was starting to panic, thinking that I was going to miss out on alot of the REAL TIGER itmes….but feel much better now ๐Ÿ™‚ And I am sure hubby will feel much better when I share your reply with him… ๐Ÿ˜€

I can’t wait to see the curlies, I bet they look amaizing!

P.S. I recieved the REAL TIGER Poad today! And I just wanted to let you know that she is AMAIZING, along with the SKETCH on the Certificate of Authernticity…. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€ THANK YOU MELODY! ๐Ÿ™‚

Marzena

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Yes, Melody–I just love these tiger sculpts! Anxious to see the curlies painted like this. And I think of you, mmloda, every time I see a tiger theme! That Poad was wicked! Unfortunately, I’m in the same boat with a lot of folks right now who have to watch their pennies–have to avoid ebay for the most part but I could be tempted if they became a store production–hint, hint, hint! ๐Ÿ˜€

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

CURLIES ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

bayoudragon
                Participant

I just had a image of an OW in that paint scheme pop into my head!!

Leigha
                  Participant

CURLIES!!!!! >.< MUST SAVE MONIES!

That poad was gorgeous and I’m so glad Mmloda got it! I get to see it in person next month! WOOT!

PhoenixTears
                    Participant

Ditto! Tiger patterns in the store would be so appreciated, I had to make my own thread to beg in!

โ€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.โ€

Mmloda
                      Participant

Sway wrote:

Ditto! Tiger patterns in the store would be so appreciated, I had to make my own thread to beg in!

๐Ÿ˜€ I saw that and am all for it.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Melody
                        Keymaster

bayoudragon wrote:

I started on a tiger OW on Friday.

Mmloda
                          Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t wait to see the OW… ๐Ÿ™‚

But I would LOVE an EMPEROR…. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Marzena

Leigha
                            Participant

Melody wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

omg …. O.O …. AWESOME ^^

Andrea
                              Participant

Melody wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

That will be awesome! I love stripey patterns on dragons!

Pam

Melody, Tiger Emperor, please!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.