fbpx

Read my Batman story for me?

Home Forums Miscellany General Writing Discussion Read my Batman story for me?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    phantomess
    Participant

I’m looking for any volunteers to read my Batman story. It’s 75 word document pages. All feedback welcome!
      I’d appreciate if you would tell me any of the following:
      -What you like and/or don’t like about the story
      -If you have any suggestions for improving some parts or aspects of the story
      -If you notice any grammar or spelling mistakes
      -If you begin reading it and dislike it so much you don’t want to finish (I can take it!)
      -If you have any title suggestions (My favorite title idea already exists in Batman comics. My only other title idea is not as great.)

I only want honest input. I may or may not go make changes to the story for all suggestions, but every piece of feedback would be appreciated since it can help me learn and grow as a writer.

If you’re willing to do me this favor, please let me know and I’ll e-mail it to you as an attachment.

Oh, and no, you don’t have to have Batman knowledge.

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Bodine
      Participant

I will!I will send you my email addy.
        I think,as an input,if you aren’t quite happy with the title,keep thinking on it. 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

phantomess
        Participant

Yeah, still thinking on the title. I’m open to discussing my thoughts on that with anyone after they read it.
          E-mailed it to you! Thanks!
          🙂

Kim
          Blocked

You could e-mail it to me too. I will message with my e-mail.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

phantomess
            Participant

Thank you to the couple of people who have messaged me with offers to read it, by the way. I will still e-mail it to anyone else who’d like to offer. The more opinions and suggestions, the better! 🙂
              Oh, and it has been pointed out to me that I needn’t have capitalized “Sir” whenever Alfred is addressing Bruce. I will be going through and fixing those eventually.

phantomess
              Participant

I wanted to edit my first post in here and the thread title, but it won’t seem to let me for some reason. Figured I’d just post my update here.

I believe I finished tweaking things with the story and it’s now available to read at fanfiction.net. I still have to post the last few chapters but I’ll have them up soon. They’re done but I guess I just tend to take my time with things, haha.

Link to story-
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11629584/1/Batman-Arkham-Sonata

But mainly, I wanted to share the cover I made for it when I printed it out. The cover was kind of a lot of work for me since I’m really not much of an artist.

The picture tells the story! Good job! And good story!! Thanks for letting me read it early on!

phantomess
                Participant

You’re welcome of course, and thanks so much! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.