fbpx

Re-stocking some Curlies, Baby Slate Grulla Unicorns, and adding Mother Pegasus

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Re-stocking some Curlies, Baby Slate Grulla Unicorns, and adding Mother Pegasus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Today, shortly before 3 pm PST, we’ll be restocking some Lavender, Pink, and Silver Curled dragons – we will also restock a few Baby Unicorns in Slate Grulla. More of each of these will be available later on, all we have of each color are not ready for the store today.

The Mother Pegasus in Buckskin and Przwalski’s colors will go into the store at 3 pm PST – and a few more of each of those will be ready tomorrow or the next day if you miss today’s batch.

I hope that all makes sense. It’s kind of hot here and my brain is not used to that – I’ve become very spoilt with normal Corvallis weather!

Carolyn
      Participant

Going to try for the curlie . One color probably . Got the lavender one so happy . Got the pink one too . I’m done now .

scenceable
        Participant

How many of each pegasus were stocked today? Its already telling me they’re sold out 🙁

Puffpastryofdoom
          Participant

I watched the one for the Pzwalski’s Pegasus. I clicked on it the moment it was listed and at that moment, I only saw 4 in stock. Within literally a second, they were “out of stock”. (That’s so crazy!)

Keep an eye out though. Unless it says “notify when back in stock”, one or more are sitting in carts. They may reappear in an hour or so if someone decides not to buy.

scenceable
            Participant

Ok, I was in the car and even though I was refreshing and thought I had seen them exactly when they came on I guess I was too slow! Seems like there werent too many anyway.

Ann

Will glacier curlies be restocked in the next couple days?

etruscan
                Participant

The Slate Grulla baby unicorns didn’t stick around either! Too much pent-up desire for equines.:)

:bigsmile: Got the lavender today! Had purchased the pink via Ebay a couple of weeks ago. Really hoping to see the blue and the glacier show up!

Is it possible to find out if the Pegasuses were coming back into the store today or tomorrow? I think they’re so pretty I keep wondering if I should try and buy one! 🙂

Carolyn
                  Participant

I’m hoping for the glacier curled dragon . Hoping he comes out soon . If he’s ready for the store .

Susie
                    Keymaster

Here’s the scoop at this moment (and now at this new Moment):

Glacier Curled Dragons are still opening their eyes (or “eye”) – they’ll be ready pretty soon.

There should be a few more Mother Pegasus to restock the store with MAYBE TOMORROW — Yesterday 9 Buckskin and 12 Przewalski’s went into the store and people popped them into their shopping carts instantanenously.

More Baby Unicorns in Slate Grulla are in the works. They are still growing their little horns.

Susie
                      Keymaster

More Mother Pegasus are not ready today as planned. And Most of the orders placed on the 15th will be shipped on the 17th. We are behind… (its very hot and we are not used to this kind of abuse from Mother Nature!)

Carolyn
                        Participant

Hope they don’t come running for the store at the same time . Impatient to go home with their new families

bresaylor
                          Participant

Susie will you be putting in both types of pegasus into the store or is there only kind going in tomorrow?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.