fbpx

Rainbow PYO On eBay *sniff*

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Rainbow PYO On eBay *sniff*

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hubby keeps giving me the evil eye as new dragons come in, so I posted this little guy on eBay tonight to kinda appease him πŸ˜‰

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190092051624

Maybe if he sells, hubby won’t be eyeing that black and white Husky as the next eBay material…. 😯

Oops, I’m sorry, I think this was supposed to be in flea market huh? Posting there…not sure how to deleate a thread though….sorry about that.

Maria
    Participant

it’s in the Flea Market. Maybe Nam moved it and now you’ve got two.
      Anyway, good luck selling the rainbow guy!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

it’s in the Flea Market. Maybe Nam moved it and now you’ve got two.
      Anyway, good luck selling the rainbow guy!

yeah, I saw that. Sorry about the double post πŸ™„

thanks. My one friend told me that was the freakiest dragon he’s ever seen πŸ˜• I think he’s cute though, and if he doesn’t sell i won’t mind, I just posted him to appease the hub. πŸ˜‰

Maria
      Participant

πŸ˜† That’s a good upside. I gotta say though, I like the subdued rainbow of this guy. It’s not the gaudy, flashy, overwhelming kind.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† That’s a good upside. I gotta say though, I like the subdued rainbow of this guy. It’s not the gaudy, flashy, overwhelming kind.

Thanks. I did paint some very…. 😯 …rainbow horses. They got bids though, so i guess someone liked them. Idon’t care for them. but I do like how this one turned out. I think though, for my next one, i’m gonna do red eyes and purple head, I kinda think the red head with black trime makes this one kinda devilish 😯 πŸ˜€

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.