fbpx

Rainbow Lap Dragon…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Rainbow Lap Dragon…

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Blade-of-the-Moon
    Participant

PaperCut wrote:

*drools* I want a lap the most out of all the Windstones… wahh, sucks being broke T_T

I could have had a Peacock Lap 2 or 3 times from eBay for around 50.00 or so…but I saved and just last week bought me a Silver Lap..and I admit it’s the first Windstone I’ve paid full price for..but she was so worth it.

If I see anymore good deals on Laps I’ll let you now if you want. ๐Ÿ˜‰

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

Blade-of-the-Moon wrote:

I have rooms that get dustier than others…like here at the computor..this room just accumulates dust like it’s intentional..lol

I swear, it seems like the dust in our house accumulates in the rooms with the computer and Windstones in them!

Ooh hehe well I won’t be able to afford one (even a cheap one) for a long time, but thanks ^^;

Blade-of-the-Moon
        Participant

PaperCut wrote:

Ooh hehe well I won’t be able to afford one (even a cheap one) for a long time, but thanks ^^;

That’s right.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I forgot..I read your posts and all..it just didn’t connect. Ah well..maybe we can find you one later on eh ?

Quote:

I swear, it seems like the dust in our house accumulates in the rooms with the computer and Windstones in them!

Maybe it’s just that we notice it there since we are always looking at those areas… ๐Ÿ˜‰ but it seems the stuff grows or something.

I don’t like putting things behind glass…makes me feel like I’m looking at a picture of it instead..so why actually have it ? of course I could just be weird… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Eventually I’ll be able to get one… just probably not in the next year or so. XD

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.