fbpx

Rainbow Dragons-Got some?

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Rainbow Dragons-Got some?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I’ve been dealing with the insurance claim process on my Rainbow Emperor for 3 months now (Dec 14) so I’m hoping that SOON, in the next month, I’ll see my money back on him. Does anyone know where I could find a Rainbow Emperor for $300 or less?

OR if anyone knows where I can find a rainbow male, fledgling and young…Imma lookin!

Zelda
        Participant

I googled through and got two stores that have your emperor! Hopefully their prices and stock are up to date, and I’m not getting your hopes up! Good luck in landing him.

http://www.crystalfantasy.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=Crystal+Fantasy&Product_Code=Pena+Emperor&Category_Code=Pena+Dragons

http://www.andrewsgallery.com/dragons.htm

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Maria
          Participant

Crystal Fantasy has some great old prices! But I bet they’re probably not up to date. 🙁

Tiffany
            Participant

andrews has nothing, i called there last week. no dragons whatsoever in anything.boo hoo. i told them they should update the site and they said they would when they got all the new stuff in.

Zelda
              Participant

What a shame. I ran across the same situation yesterday with another site. I e-mailed them and the site was so out of date, the current staff didn’t really know what I was talking about! Google can lead you to some dead ends sometimes 😛 But yeah, if people are trying to run a business, you’d think they could keep their stock a little more up to date. *shrugs*

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.