fbpx

Raffle Questions

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Raffle Questions

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Riversgrace
    Participant

I was tlaking about the raffles last night with my husband and he asked me some questions I didn’t know…so I thought to ask here. πŸ™‚

1 Is there a raffle every month?

2 Can he participate since he collects his own as well, but we live in the same household? (I’m the Kirin, and Unicorn girl, and he is the Griffin man πŸ™‚ lol

Just curious…

scenceable
      Participant

There’s a FAQ about raffles somewhere on here…

I think you can both enter if you each have a username. Not sure though! πŸ™‚

Jennifer
        Keymaster

This should help!

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forum/windstone-raffles

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Riversgrace
          Participant

I read all of it, and it doesn’t mention about spouses and stuff, I just don’t want anyone thinking I am trying to cheat the system or anything. I would never take advantage of someone’s kindness, but the look on Allen’s face when I said he may not be able to do a raffle or create a forum account because I already have one made me want to ask publicly so that no one thinks I am being sneaky or mean…I just wanted to make sure that it was not against any rules, black and white or moral…

Hannah
            Participant

You wouldn’t be cheating the system! I know a few people on here have S.O.’s, sons, daughters etc and they are all welcome to join the raffle as long as they each have their own accounts in the system. I think if it got to a point where people were just adding several accounts with the same address without any explanation there might be some question about it, but you and your husband are different people and both have every right to enter the raffles seperately πŸ™‚

If you are concerned about it being misinterpreted as two seperate entries for the same person, just include a little note in the email you send to enter explaining the situation πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Riversgrace
              Participant

Awe! πŸ™‚ I’m always careful. I never want to offend anyone. So better to ask than assume. He doesn’t know it yet but I am going after some griffins for his birthday next month πŸ™‚ It will be his first Griffin family, just like the Kirin Family was mine πŸ™‚ I am super excited to get him his own!

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Sure! As long as he creates his own forum account (he will need a different email address than yours) then he can enter. Like Hannah said if you are worried you can always include a little note to Melody explaining that you are spouses! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Kujacker
                  Participant

Wasn’t there two roommates that both won raffle prizes? If two people living in the same place can enter and win with no problem, I don’t see why spouses wouldn’t be able to.

And like Hannah said, there are some parents that have children that all enter for raffles.

I think especially since you two like different items, you both wouldn’t be entering for the same item all the time!

Riversgrace
                    Participant

Yeah he even likes different colors than I do lol ( I am the peacock lover, and he likes the silver and golds). And no, we would not go for the same thing, that wouldn’t be fair…One or the other, otherwise it would be like two entries and that I wouldn’t do…speaking of Raffles…is there going to be on for July, or did Zonker count for July? I just got him a couple dragons from the LP Silver line and the silver wolf sitting up griffin chick (I think I want to get him that set, but its going to ahve to be piece by peice since all the others are sold out and the mother is still in the brown, I can’t wait for them to get here! πŸ™‚ He is going to be so happy! πŸ™‚

Azurielle
                      Participant

My roomate is Brightstar1008. She won a raffle, and then a few months later so did I. ( inever would’ve entered for her raffle, since I don’t like orientals.) She has her own account, and so do, and so does my husband, who has never entered the raffles. We all collect windstones, but all different types of windstones. You can always send melody a note if you’re concerned.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.